Game Invaders Legitimacy

Not Recently Bumped

mitemite32

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (38 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Jun 1, 2018
Last seen
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
So any1 here got added from a dude in discord promoting this new website called game invader ?? looks kinda new and just being skeptic with it ….
 
Its not that new, but a few years old. Its most recent active groups is a couple months ago, Its not that active. many of the forums have activity from months ago, not even days. Its kind of like this you are dealing with random people online, so you would have to treat it as such.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I've been added by a bunch of these people on discord and just sent me same introduction link of game-invaders link.. I don't know what they are planning and they aren't really well-known so I kept rejecting them
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2022-06-13-13-47-05-811_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-13-13-47-05-811_com.discord.jpg
    554.9 KB
Back
Top