The following information is my Unbiased and Honest opinion of services provided by Eloedge.com
I was lucky enough to be the recipient of their Beginner package shown below, Although we talked for nearly 3 hours when everything was said and done,
I felt like this was the perfect package for me, As I am an avid player, But do not take ranked play as seriously as many others.
I was contacted via Skype by Ryan, one of the owners of Eloedge.com
We promptly began our 1v1 games after I explained my fundamentals could use some work. We decided to work on Mid lane, As this is my strongest lane in solo que.
Areas we covered:
This simple yet effective 1v1 allowed me to learn and practice these skills in a low stress learning atmosphere.
Ryan had well collected criticism for me throughout each game, And delivered the information without sounding like a scolding teacher.
I enjoyed the time we spent working on basic lane mechanics in these games.
I rate the 1v1 portion of this package a 10/10
Next we played some 5v5 games against real players. I played mid and Ryan played jungle.
He was able to monitor my gameplay and provide team time advice that allowed me to win my early lane phase quite easily.
In these games Ryan helped me to practice my blind spots, As well as working on keeping track of where the enemy jungle was and how I could use that information to effect the game in a positive manner.
Despite my Internet connection randomly going out, We completed both games and spent the following hour discussing the contents of those games, Things I could have done better, and provided me constrictive input I plan to apply to my future ranked play.
I rate the 5v5 portion of this package a 10/10
I plan to purchase more coaching from Eloedge in the future, These guys have been nothing but friendly and helpful.
I would personally recommend these gents, Should you be in the market for coaching, Or simply want to improve your gameplay skills.
Thank you Ryan for giving me the opportunity to learn from a skilled player such as yourself, I enjoyed the time we spent talking and hope to retain your services again in the future.
I was lucky enough to be the recipient of their Beginner package shown below, Although we talked for nearly 3 hours when everything was said and done,
I felt like this was the perfect package for me, As I am an avid player, But do not take ranked play as seriously as many others.
I was contacted via Skype by Ryan, one of the owners of Eloedge.com
We promptly began our 1v1 games after I explained my fundamentals could use some work. We decided to work on Mid lane, As this is my strongest lane in solo que.
Areas we covered:
- Positioning
- Warding
- Last Hitting Creeps
- Tower and Creep wave mechanics
This simple yet effective 1v1 allowed me to learn and practice these skills in a low stress learning atmosphere.
Ryan had well collected criticism for me throughout each game, And delivered the information without sounding like a scolding teacher.
I enjoyed the time we spent working on basic lane mechanics in these games.
I rate the 1v1 portion of this package a 10/10
Next we played some 5v5 games against real players. I played mid and Ryan played jungle.
He was able to monitor my gameplay and provide team time advice that allowed me to win my early lane phase quite easily.
In these games Ryan helped me to practice my blind spots, As well as working on keeping track of where the enemy jungle was and how I could use that information to effect the game in a positive manner.
Despite my Internet connection randomly going out, We completed both games and spent the following hour discussing the contents of those games, Things I could have done better, and provided me constrictive input I plan to apply to my future ranked play.
I rate the 5v5 portion of this package a 10/10
I plan to purchase more coaching from Eloedge in the future, These guys have been nothing but friendly and helpful.
I would personally recommend these gents, Should you be in the market for coaching, Or simply want to improve your gameplay skills.
Thank you Ryan for giving me the opportunity to learn from a skilled player such as yourself, I enjoyed the time we spent talking and hope to retain your services again in the future.
EloEdge.com 5 Star Rating.
Last edited:
