Dokkan JP selling

Not Recently Bumped

Niko5490

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Mar 4, 2018
Last seen
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello since the JP dokkan got rid of transfer codes and I have a buyer for my account, I was wondering how the transfer works now? I make a dummy fb account and give him the details or is there something else to do?
 
FB is really strict with dummy accounts and they'll lock it if there's suspicious activity like different IPs logging in. It's high risk to transfer a game attached to a dummy FB account. The best method is to unlink it from FB completely, then allow the buyer to link it to their real FB account.

To unlink you'll have to contact Dokkan support and ask them to unlink it.
 
I believe you can transfer the game to a new device using a transfer code, so this is how you would give it to the buyer, however you should unlink your FB account first. Once the buyer has it on their device, they can link it with their own FB account.
 
Hmm, I haven't logged into that game for a long time, so if they've made some changes to the transfer process, I won't be much help. However if you use our MM system, the MM will be able to help you through the process, they would be more familiar than I am.
 
Back
Top