T TroyLock23 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 24, 2013 #1 Twitch.tv/RecklessPeon
T TroyLock23 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2013 #2 Streaming live now on main! All nighter, solo Q till I pass out!
X XIVplayer 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2013 #3 do u jungle?
T TroyLock23 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 27, 2013 #4 Streaming live now! Twitch.tv/RecklessPeon, smurfing @ gold @XIVplayer I rarely jungle, only when I have to
Streaming live now! Twitch.tv/RecklessPeon, smurfing @ gold @XIVplayer I rarely jungle, only when I have to
T TroyLock23 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 31, 2013 #5 Streaming live now! Ranked 3s on main! Twitch.tv/RecklessPeon
T TroyLock23 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 2, 2013 #6 Live now! Unranked to Diamond! Twitch.tv/RecklessPeon
T TroyLock23 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 5, 2013 #7 Live now~! Playing @ Platinum -- Twitch.tv/RecklessPeon