Can't leave feedback on iTrader?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

suffzilla

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 1, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Yeh I can't leave feedback on iTrader not sure why, I have been able to before but now fo some reason it is not letting me. Thanks.
 
I logged into your account suffzilla and left Tapout1981 positive feedback using the URL you provided and didn't receive any errors. Can you take a screenshot of the page just before you submit your feedback so I can see how you filled it out?
 
I was able to leave feedback on your account as well Acer.

suffzilla, in your screen, what was the full URL you entered? I also see you didn't add a description.
 
Ok, I got the error this time when I left the description field empty, then got it again when I typed in "test". I then tried a longer description and it worked the 3rd time. Theres probably a minimum character limit for the description. Give that a try next time and let me know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top