Over the past several years I have been selling my WoW accounts to BuyMMOAccounts.com for very enticing offers without running the risk of payment retrievals or scams after my account information is handed over.
Thus far I have sold BuyMMOAccounts three different accounts beginning with a paladin, monk, and mage. I have made close to $1,000 from these 3 accounts together and find myself coming back to them whenever I get too busy to continue raiding on my WoW characters.
I highly recommend using BuyMMOAccounts.com if you intend on getting a fair offer for the amount of time and effort you spent on your WoW chacter(s). Don't run the risk of selling to a potential scammer/thief on a random website or forum.
I'm very pleased with their services and will do business with them in the near-future since I am currently in the process of gearing out a Priest.
Thus far I have sold BuyMMOAccounts three different accounts beginning with a paladin, monk, and mage. I have made close to $1,000 from these 3 accounts together and find myself coming back to them whenever I get too busy to continue raiding on my WoW characters.
I highly recommend using BuyMMOAccounts.com if you intend on getting a fair offer for the amount of time and effort you spent on your WoW chacter(s). Don't run the risk of selling to a potential scammer/thief on a random website or forum.
I'm very pleased with their services and will do business with them in the near-future since I am currently in the process of gearing out a Priest.
