Bought an account, still listed as unpaid

Not Recently Bumped

julioc41

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 16, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Well, title says almost it all... I have got no response so far, just bought it, paid it, no response whatsoever and listed as unpaid, even though I already have the receipt. What should I do?

---------- Post added 06-16-2011 at 07:21 PM ----------

Well, title says almost it all... I have got no response so far, just bought it, paid it, no response whatsoever and listed as unpaid, even though I already have the receipt. What should I do?

Nevermind, resolved!
 
this happens if you paid with a credit card through Paypal, the seller must first accept the payment, then it will show as "paid". Also happens with eChecks.
 
Back
Top