Bought an account and I think it got resold to someone else

Not Recently Bumped

jfarnumwest

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 2, 2011
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I bought an account from fellow EpicNPC user DCKyleb320. Everything went smooth until the day after my birthday. I got locked out of my account and blizzard said they gave access to someone else. He still uses the same character names on the same servers. Talked to DCKyleB320 through texts and he said he's been doing pre-deployment training for the marines and refuses to send me a copy of his ID. Is there anything I can do about this? Or am I just screwed? I can give the names of almost all the toons on the accounts I bought from him. PM me if you would like to know the names. Also, I talked to whoever the new owner is in-game (screenshots can be provided) and asked if he was Kyle. He responded by saying "yes. for all intensive purposes ;)". Thanks for any help you guys can give!
 
Back
Top