Best way to prevent account recalling on Blizzard ?

Not Recently Bumped
(24 reviews)

PaJe

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Apr 14, 2018
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys,

So here's the thing, I got a Blizzard Account, issue is : I got it from someone who isn't the Original Owner and have no way of contacting him.

From here, I changed everything I could change (email, battletag, etc.) and even added an authentificator. What else can I do ?

1) I have to change the name AND the country, what is the best way to do this ?

- Can I say that I used a fake name since I was young and paranoid, then I changed countries and provide Blizzard with my real ID ?
- Or should I pretend to be the Original Owner, give them a fake ID and try to find an excuse to change ownership ?
- Anything else ?

2) What other proofs can I give them ?

- I don't have CD Key for the game.
- Should I buy something on the account (a game maybe ?) and provide them with my actual credit card as "proof" ?

3) Anything else I could have missed ?

- The seller knows my new battletag, should I change it again just in case ?
- There has been a paypal purchase made less than a month ago on the account, can he use this to recall it somehow ?

____________________

Hopefully someone here has experience about this to help me, I don't feel like investing too much time into this account if I know that it can be recalled...! :(

Thanks !
 
You cannot simply change name. You need forged documents which is illegal. Claiming a fake name is hard, if it was a brand new account with no transfers on or off account and no payments ever made on account maybe. Its unlikely you bought an account that never had a cdkey or gametime or game service purchased on it. You also have ip address change going against you.
 
Back
Top