EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Attunements - Gear 🎁 1 - 60 Hand Done Leveling 🎁 Professions - 100% Feedback

SELFICBoosting

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
188   0   1
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts

Power Leveling Terms
- Leveling is done 100% by hand.
- The person that is leveling your account is located in Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia etc but VPN of your country / nearest location will be used
- If the account gets banned during leveling, we will compensate you by refunding in full price which is paid for the leveling.

Last edited:
ip hash: 9c4ae67a330ce645c40de7

SELFICBoosting

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
188   0   1
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
ip hash: 2d8349c92b5f0831742891

SELFICBoosting

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
188   0   1
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
10h powerleveling

great guys good communication gets completed within a timely fashion would recommend
Thank you for the feedback my friend!
Hope to see you again for another play session per hour or custom classic power leveling service!

ip hash: 967eaf26adb3f503534de1
8   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I have bought two levelings 1-60 from SELIFCBoosting first for my Warrior then for my Warlock. Both boosts were done extremely fast ( faster than agreed ) plus Selfic and his support on discord have been great to me, very caring when it was needed and 24/7 online whenever i had any questions during the levelings! Ill definitely be using their service again if i need anything regarding World of Warcraft coz im sure they're the best out there, fast service with good and honest support what else there is to ask for, thanks SELFICBoosting!

Last edited:

Swedbank

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
3   0   0
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
Level 1 - 60 Warrior HORDE
Server Earthshaker OR server allows transfer to earthshaker - Price / Time ?

ip hash: 04298c092dfada09c8fa12

SELFICBoosting

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
188   0   1
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Level 1 - 60 Warrior HORDE
Server Earthshaker OR server allows transfer to earthshaker - Price / Time ?
You can just click on our add and u will be lead to our website where u have all offers in detail delivery times prices and additional options, if you don't find it you can always add our skype j4ck_b4u3r1 or discord Selfic Boosting#4296 and we will be happy to answer all of your questions! :)

ip hash: 3c10f3efdd2ad62eb4b5cf
8   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great service

This is the 2nd time I have gotten boosting from him this time for my Warlock. He got both my leveling and professions done real quick. He also gave me updates everyday on the level each day. Great experience.

Tocsin

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Started first power level job On Saturday. So far so good. very professional..will update when finished. I did like getting the paypal invoice with everything listed.

Edit: 11/23 Just finished the first power level. everything as discussed and communication is great!
This is by far the best experience I have had with someone on this forum or any other forum. ALWAYS there to answer questions or concerns. And if something is not right he will make it right guaranteed!!
Customer for life.

Liked so much he is doing another job for me

Last edited:
ip hash: 5b01d9f7de6e45c2437164
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Met my expections, and exceeded greatly

Here's my full, honest review of my experience with SELFICBoosting:

I've never used them before. I have my favorite boosting company. I truly love the company I almost always use exclusively. Not because they're cheaper, or "better". I've just always had a great experience with my other choice. And I'm loyal. If you do right by me, I'll keep coming back, regardless of pricing.

So when I went to my normal contact for a very quick 1-2 level boost, they were unfortunately unable to fulfill for me. A struggle finding available boosters that could start in the time frame that I wanted. 100% understandable. With the recent release of the honor system, leveling is extremely hard. Regardless if you're a booster or just a player.

So I went searching for either an individual or a company that could try to fulfill my request. In come, SELFICBoosting.

Like a few others told, they gave me the answer I'd heard for two days. "I can see if we have anyone available. I'll let you know." Except this time, I finally get a follow up saying "We got someone that can start immediately... etc etc.".

We agreed on a price. I even offered a little more as a tip to the booster to thank him for changing his schedule to accommodate me and my request.

We were "hoping" 6-7 hours to complete my order. Well this didn't happen. It definitely took into the next day to gain the one level I needed. BUt once again, I 100% get why.

Here's where SELFICBoosting starts to exceed expectations. On Discord, they replied to every message I sent. WIthin minutes. Regardless of the time of day, I'm getting replies. I'm also getting constant updates on % complete, bars remaining, etc. And trust me, I'm an annoying customer. But they didn't mind.

THey apologized constantly, for it taking a couple extra hours to complete the order, and offered me some extremely nice discounts for any future purchase. But honestly, I don't even want the discounts. I'm so impressed with how well they communicated, got the job done, and so on... that I don't even want any compensation.

I still love my other company, but at least now I have two favorites I can start using for all of my gaming needs.

SELFICBoosting is extremely trustworthy, they work with you on pricing (go a head and negotiate... they'll entertain the conversation. I love it.), they communicate better than almost anyone else I've every used, and their boosters are amazing at using VPN's, staying in contact with me and SELFIC, and they treat you and your account with respect. Don't worry if you choose these guys (or girls). Professional, efficient, Trustworthy.

Tocsin

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
BEST SERVICE ON EPICNPC!!

Started first power level job On 11/5. very professional..I like getting the paypal invoice with everything listed. Not some sketchy send friends and family you go first thing.

11/23finished the first power level. everything as discussed and communication is great!
This is by far the best experience I have had with someone on this forum or any other forum. ALWAYS there to answer questions or concerns. And if something is not right he will make it right guaranteed!!
Customer for life.

Liked so much he is doing another job for me

darakan52

1   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Very fast and reliable booster

Ordered two orders so far:
Warrior 32-45 - was done within 5 days and everything was as expected
Shaman 1-60 with herb/alch - was done in intime and everything was as expected!

I'm really happy ordering here as you get a bill on paypal and the communication with Selfic was and is always very friendly ans he reacts fast on any message i wrote.

Will order again!

Kaz1

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
For anyone on the fence, I would 100% recommend. Very professional, and always quick to reply. I will definitely use this service again in the future. I had a constant stream of communication from Selfic to always know how far along we were, and when the boost was going to conclude.

ip hash: ac88bb4f8e6a860959c15c
2   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Want to leave a no bullshit review, I'm a real person who really used their 1-60 leveling services.
The price was incredibly fair and the booster was done not only ON TIME, but was done slightly early. I'd rate them a solid 10/10 on speed.
Support was always available and never took longer than 10 minutes to respond. 10/10 for me on this front as well.
Booster did extra things that were totally not required (mc attune, 3/4 of ony attune and felwood/winterspring quest chains).

If I were to order a boost again, there is simply no reason to choose any other company/service. These guys will take care of you, if I had to give an honest rating they'd get 5 out of 5 stars.

ip hash: 9653c6976553d6490cb8fc
2   0   0
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Superb service. 5 stars

Want to leave a no bullshit review, I'm a real person who really used their 1-60 leveling services.
The price was incredibly fair and the booster was done not only ON TIME, but was done slightly early. I'd rate them a solid 10/10 on speed.
Support was always available and never took longer than 10 minutes to respond. 10/10 for me on this front as well.
Booster did extra things that were totally not required (mc attune, 3/4 of ony attune and felwood/winterspring quest chains).

If I were to order a boost again, there is simply no reason to choose any other company/service. These guys will take care of you, if I had to give an honest rating they'd get 5 out of 5 stars.