EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling [AriesMS] Trainer for Botting + DMG Hack - $20/month

Server
AriesMS

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
1280x DMG Thread.png

TRAINER IS BACK FOR SALE FOR NORMAL USERS & MESO/DP FARMERS, CONTACT ME.
- After updating the trainer, we are selling single HWID slots for the trainer once again. If you are interested, feel free to contact me through a private message on here.
- If you are a meso/dp farmer looking for 10+ HWIDs, please contact me. We have farming licenses available as well. We are always testing new methods to improve botting efficiency and increase our Farmer's profits.
- Price is $20/month for single HWID. Farmers, please contact me.
Trainer.PNG

Everything you need for botting. Including Auto Monster Park (does Monster Park for you automatically), and a new Legitbot method for staying super under the radar. Make billions while you sleep/work!

===========

===========

To buy, PM me your Discord and I'll add you when I see the message. If you don't know how to PM, reply here saying you are interested and I will PM you my Discord.
DO NOT POST YOUR DISCORD IN A REPLY TO THIS THREAD. Easiest way to have some random scammer add you and say it's me. PM me and send your Discord or ask for my Discord.

===========

Happy Customers:

Legit

Great service. (y)
Legit and fast service, got pretty comfortable with the trainer in just under a few hours.
Very efficient and fast deal,

Helpful in answering enquiries and dealing with technical difficulties, highly recomended.
Ver helpful and fast reply, good service

Willing to work with any type of people and very friendly
Legit

Seller definitely delivers!
Legit

Excellent customer service and very responsive!
Quick and easy

The seller was helpful and responsive
This ACTUALLY works!

This trainer is really good and safe. All the mods works fine. Also the trainer do not crash randomly.

Really happy with this trainer, helped me a lot on progress and making mesos. Also, the seller is really nice, will answer all your questions.

Buying process was fast and easy, he will do everything for you, just sit and watch.
2nd Time Buying

2nd time buying this service, was fast and easy again, fully trustworthy and reliable.
Very nice and flexible guy. Definitely will buy more more char dmg in the future.
Trusted

It's work! join plese
Trainer and dmg hack works great! Also, great support 24/7 +1
Short and Easy

Asked for Class, Range, and Level. COnnected using TV and did everything within a minute and then was out. All works ingame. Will be buying a few more characters soon.

and many others that wish to remain anonymous. Get your new range and be just as happy as they are today!

===========

DO NOT SHARE YOUR DISCORD HERE IN A REPLY.
Scammers WILL contact you in attempt to scam you. Direct message me your Discord! Click the Mail sign next to my name.
Here is a scammer attempting to sell my **** to someone who posted their Discord in this thread...:
unknown.png

Attachments

Last edited:

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
please add SaiSoboun#3899
Added.

2/10 slots taken for the Trainer.

Any questions/concerns, I am here to answer them all for you. I will show whatever is required over Discord Live to make you comfortable.

ip hash: 313a76756bf8ff745694cc

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Is the trainer safe to use on main?
What's kami? :)
Kami is what you see in the video, where my character is teleporting to the mobs floating around it while it attacks. The trainer is safe to be used on your main (godmode, etc.) but I wouldn't use Kami on the main unless you are a very experienced cheater and understand what is required to get away with it. It can be used on a mule account which I can show you how to setup and get running. Farm Elite mobs while you sleep and then transfer bpot cubes and whatnot to your main to sell.

I've replied to your PM with my Discord :)

----------

I am awake and taking orders :)

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Asked for Class, Range, and Level. Connected using TV and did everything within a minute and then was out. All works ingame. Will be buying a few more characters soon

ip hash: 340b74004cacb30267530a

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Short and Easy

Asked for Class, Range, and Level. COnnected using TV and did everything within a minute and then was out. All works ingame. Will be buying a few more characters soon.
Thank you for the feedback. Let me know when you are ready for the other characters and we will get those done, too. Enjoy your new range.

Open for sales!

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
all works perfectly!

fast and easy!
Thank you for the feedback! Enjoy your new range. Any questions/concerns, please feel free to message me on Discord.

Open for sales!

3/10 slots taken for Aries Trainer.

Last edited:

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
2nd Time Buying

2nd time buying this service, was fast and easy again, fully trustworthy and reliable.
Very nice and flexible guy. Definitely will buy more more char dmg in the future.
Thank you for your feedback! Enjoy hitting bils :D

0   0   0
Country
Panama
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
This ACTUALLY works!

This trainer is really good and safe. All the mods works fine. Also the trainer do not crash randomly.

Really happy with this trainer, helped me a lot on progress and making mesos. Also, the seller is really nice, will answer all your questions.

Buying process was fast and easy, he will do everything for you, just sit and watch.

xelamats

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
19   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This ACTUALLY works!

Thank you for the feedback! Glad you are enjoying your time with us :)

5/10 slots taken for the Trainer.