Are sales taxable?

Not Recently Bumped

Variancee

Warning: Trade with Caution
(44 reviews)

Variancee

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(97.6%) (44 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Aug 10, 2014
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/reclaimed-purchased-account.2216611/
Hello. I live in Canada, Ontario, and am wondering if anyone knows if the sales on this website, or from selling accounts in general, is claimable on your taxes as being self-employed?

Furthermore, is it illegal to sell personal game accounts in Canada?
 
I highly doubt you can claim it on taxes, unless possibly through paypal itself. You would have to look more into it. I also believe you have to reach a certain dollar amount before any sales can become taxed anyways. No it is not illegal to sell game accounts, however it is against the ToS of almost every game.
 
Back
Top