EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Any good games to make real cash?

HUSKYBOOST

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
116   0   2
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Any MMO games, where u can do ratings, achiev, gearing, lvling. its mean WoW, CS:GO, LoL, Dota

GorgonGold

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
9   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-was-banned-due-to-cheating-gorgongold.1446615/page-2
everquest 2 is very easy to make ingame plat, buy kronos(last year when new TLE server opened I had 10 in the first month, a friend who was way more into it said he bought 80)

Fallen Gate is currently on kingdom of sky patch and kronos are 150plat(people buy/sell for $10), when Deathtoll(the server I played on) was in KoS I was able to make 500+ plat a day but that was selling stuff on auction, perhaps market is different

Any popular game(ie WoW/runescape) will have thousands of bots which you won't be competing with anytime soon. You could make legit money on a smaller game that has less gold sellers, maybe even do it 'legit' on a game that has no bots by using broadcasting. If you sell on super popular games you're competing with people that run 10x as many bots as you and trying to sell when people can go to 1 of 20 different websites instead.

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
However it is a question many of us would love to know the answer to. I have searched for many hours trying to find out what the potential earnings of a game are. I came across many facts, eg: several thousand new games hit itunes each month. average developer makes < $500 per month, 1/3 of developers < $100 per month. 80% of revenue goes to apps in top 20%. Soul crushing statistics.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

Last edited:
ip hash: a4dbf5e169404d715969b0

YingLing

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
12   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
A good game to make some money could be Second Life if you can design cool things on there people will buy for sure and you can make a lot of money off of it my friend did!

ip hash: abd1b5ef76544e89991ede