Any advice on Trading a T6 Toon (its been a pain so far)

Not Recently Bumped

mperry23

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 11, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="color: #FF0000">I WANT TO STATE THIS IS NOT A TRADE POST ASKING FOR ADVICE FROM MORE SEASONED MARKEE MEMBERS.</span>

im trying to trade my toon which is a t6 pally with epic sets for all specs. What I really want is Something ally (Warrior/Mage/Lock) if possible. which I'm willing to downgrade for.

Reason I want to go is alliance is my wife is getting into a BT guild on Trollbane and i would like to be able to play with her. Plus I've been playing the Pally for like 2 yrs now and im bored as hell of it
smile.gif


My problem is everyone i find that might seem like a toon i would like, thinks because It's a T6 toon I'm trying to scam them.

Which i would in no way ever do. but because the toon is more geared then theirs they believe its fishy and don't even give it a second thought.

Is there anything i can do to ease peoples concerns?

<span style="color: #FFFF66">Any Advice would be Greatly Appreciated.</span>
 
Back
Top