• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Android 100K~112K CC | Ultra Gohan 5/8* | Start From $54.99

Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Type
  1. End Game
Region
  1. EU
  2. Global
Original Owner
Yes

A.GG

🗺 DBL GLOBAL ACCOUNTS ID START #2 🔓
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 28, 2021
Total Completed Orders: 80
Total Feedback: 103
Dragonball Legends Android Farm!
Welcome to our Dragonball Legends Android Accounts store! 🔥

Quality You Can Trust
Your satisfaction is our top priority! With over 100 positive feedbacks on EpicNPC, we pride ourselves on delivering premium Dragonball Legends accounts and exceptional customer service. Trust us for a smooth and enjoyable experience! ⭐

READ BEFORE BUY!
Do not use any mods, scripts, bots, or engage in any type of gameplay that manipulates the game data.
Do not intentionally target and attack streamers or friends, as this may lead to your account being banned.
Do not quit PvP matches before they are completed, regardless of whether you win or lose.
Do not use any illegal methods to cause lag for your opponent in order to disrupt their combo. This behavior can result in a ban.
Remember to add a new login method to your account as a backup, such as Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Gmail, etc.
Remember to change the Bandai Namco ID Email/Password for the account.
Do not share any account details with anyone.
Breaking the Terms and Conditions will void the Warranty!.
cuanto pesa dragon ball legends, dragon ball legends news, dragon ball legends anniversary date, dragón ball legends, dragon ball legends tier list, dragon ball legends, apk dragon ball legends, dragon ball legends apk, dragon ball legends download, dragon ball super, db legends, dragon ball legends characters, dragon ball legends pc, dragon ball legends codes, dragon ball legends shallot, dragon ball legends code, reddit dragon ball legends, descargar dragon ball legends, dragonball legends, dragon ball legends qr codes, download dragon ball legends apk, دراغون بول, حساب دراغون بول, دراغون بول سوبر, دراغون بول ليج

Last edited:
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Everything as described! Great Seller!

Great Seller! The account was as described!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
S+ Service! Ten outta ten 👍

Got it really quick, and it was exactly what I expected! Very easy to work a deal with, they give you exact instruction, and again, it's pretty quick lol. Great seller, thanks again.

deleted!

Last edited:
ip hash: 2b03a35aa8e1f822d19eb2
A.GG
A.GG
Business Update:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since we last connected 😢. Amidst the quiet, we've been diligently enhancing our Business:

• Now boasting over 100K CCs along with numerous LFs
  • Striving to offer the most competitive prices in the market
  • Dedicated to providing top-notch service and support post-sale

Additional initiatives include:
  • Developing our FAQ / Blog for DBL Tricks & Tips
  • Producing informative videos and expanding our CC offerings 😢
  • Concentrating on becoming premier suppliers of DBL accounts by onboarding new legitimate resellers

Feel free to browse our public stock and reach out to us for inquiries or special limits 😉. Not all our treasures are publicly listed!
ip hash: 9d2f0ba41286abb119ca17
Reactions: BanMe85
A.GG
A.GG

We are currently having a big sale on DBL accounts!

The sale is only for previous buyers. If you have purchased an account from us before and left feedback, please contact us via DM immediately to get discounted price. There is a huge discount waiting for you!

This is the first time we are offering this discount, and we want our previous buyers to benefit from it before it becomes public. Once it goes public, resellers will buy in bulk with the discount and resell to you at a much higher price!
ip hash: 9d2f0ba41286abb119ca17
Would you be willing to trade a new account with over 90-100k crystals (from you) for a call of duty mobile account (from me) worth over 250€?

ip hash: c3ec20e62ef9052f55e9ed
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Top notch

Friendly and helpful seller. Already bought multiple accounts from him and probably going to buy more in the future. Fair prices

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
One of a kind seller

In all of my experiences, A.GG still proves to be one of the most professional sellers on this platform.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Amazing seller.

they helped me step by step. they were pateince and helpful
would recommend buying from them 100%

I have one question, these accounts are from Europe? (ID starts with a 2 instead of a 1)

ip hash: 3b856bd45112878d0847c3
A.GG
A.GG
Absolutely, the account ID for these Dragon Ball Legends Android accounts does indeed start with a '2,' indicating that they are of European origin. However, rest assured that you can seamlessly participate in PvP matches across the US and Asia without encountering any issues. Enjoy your gaming experience!
ip hash: cca91f91620a007168dfb2
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Thank you for selling UGB 14star!

I was worried because it was my first time purchasing an account, but I confirmed that there was no problem with my account as shown in the screenshot. The overseas remittance was also confirmed quickly, so I was able to send the money and receive my account in 2 days. I will have fun. thank you!

Hello, i sent bank transfer ach. Can you check?

ip hash: 2a40330328409cfff9c912
A.GG
A.GG
Dear @Hukoda , Thank you for your payment via bank wire transfer! We apologize for any delay in receiving your payment due to time zone differences and bank processing times. However, we have received your payment and have already sent your product to you via direct message. Thank you for your patience and for choosing us for your purchase!

1679571457355.png
ip hash: cca91f91620a007168dfb2
A.GG
A.GG
Dear Hukoda,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your recent bank transfer ACH payment for the DragonBall Legends Android Account. We understand that you are eager to receive your account and start enjoying the game as soon as possible.

Please be assured that we are closely monitoring our bank account for the arrival of your payment. As you mentioned, bank transfers via ACH typically take 3-5 business days to process. We kindly ask for your patience during this time.

Once we have confirmed the receipt of your payment, we will promptly deliver your DBL Account through direct messages. We will keep you updated on the status of your payment and notify you immediately once it has been processed.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us using direct messages.

Best regards,

A.GG
ip hash: eeb27e9177ac53d3508317
hi there, i think i bought before but i don't remember, do the accounts start with the player id 2? Since that means EU and i would prefer EU accounts for pvp :)

ip hash: 06c5ca327d3fbd6dadfe70
Reactions: A.GG
Are these Bandai linked only?

ip hash: 76ac3a84d8c6fa469fcdaf
Reactions: A.GG
A.GG
A.GG
Yes sir, all our accounts are linked only Bandai ID
ip hash: ef9609993f48d1fa0655ce
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast Transaction and a really cool guy overall.

I took awhile to get things done on my side but he was patient and the deal went off smoothly.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, efficient

Very good communication, answers all your questions. Enlighten you on the subjects...
Account received 5min after payment
Account compliant and inexpensive
I recommend

WELCOME TO OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALES !!!
NOW YOU WILL SEE PRICES THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR LISTINGS
To order, contact us with the account NAME (Code) You want with the preferred payment method.

Check the list Date, we're updating the list frequently with the stock.

566lNKY.png

Iwfvl5a.png

UPDATE: PayPal OPTION CAME WITH Plenty of FEES… ADD +20% ON ACCOUNT PRICE IF YOU PLAN TO PAY WITH PAYPAL.
Is AGG.KAIO17 available?

ip hash: 9393db499b05bc65340cd7
A.GG
A.GG
no sir, this account has been sold to @moick in 12/16/2022 7:48pm
ip hash: 0af0e624e2925cc6954953
Reactions: moick
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Amazing Seller

Helped me get what I was looking for at a very good price, and friendly as well.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Trusted, friendly.

Presented themselves in a professional manner
Sold exactly how advertised
100% Safe

Asian or Europe oriented acc?

ip hash: 793698f3e83f8327328f83
A.GG
A.GG
Global, but account created and played first in Europe/Belgium
ip hash: b96ffbbcc53bb110fe6d83
GUYS!! PAYPAL ENABLED AGAIN FOR LIMITED TIME