EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

[All Platforms] Last Wish Raid, Luna's Howl, Powerleveling, Destiny 2 Boosting

Platforms
PC, Playstation, Xbox
Raids
Shop

Nght

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
60   0   0
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Outbreak Perfected | 50$
Outbreak Perfected + Catalyst | 70$

DFDFC25D-DAF6-42F9-8100-68AB26C38864.jpeg

Last edited:

Ghingolo

1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
The service is truly outstanding. I have used them for trials and raid carries on Destiny and now Destiny 2.

When I want something complete, I just email them and they get back to me pretty quickly about any question I have about the service. The service doesn't take too long as well, I think it was only 40 minutes, and with those stupid long trials cut scenes at the beginning, is really impressive.

Once the activity is complete, they let you know which is great.

I never have once, in 2 years, ever had a disappointing time from them. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a service to use.

Tibimus

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I recently bought the trials and raid service from them. They got back to me pretty quickly, service doesn't take to long, they did everything they promised and more, i can't thank them enough, especially since this is my first time, and i took a shot in the dark with them, however, i will definitely be back for more.

Keep up the amazing work guys!.

Tibimus

Veldorath

1   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Ordered a Leviathan raid
Easy Mode |

will update when finished !

Boost is done with Perfection, thank u very much :)

will deff. come back again !

Last edited:

Soldier7s

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
9   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Ordered Leviathan Raid and Flawless trials for a second time, and it was done fast just like last time. Amazing service and will be ordering the Hard Mode raid soon.

Samhax

2   0   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
ordered normal leviathan and trials boost, will update once completed

edit: trial and raid are both completed! was quite happy regarding updates and overall communication - will be returning soon

Last edited:

Xzorcist

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Huge thanks!!

Today he did for me the flawless trial, the leviathan raid, and the nightfall strike.
He was fast & professional and communicated with me via/ skype through the whole process.

Thanks buddy!