Not sure if this is the correct place for this thread but.... Im looking for a beta key for age of empires online beta. Willing to pay £10 for key (think its about $18).
I can sell you a key. I can`t actually sell you for real money i can sell you for a burning crusade activation key, it is about 15 bucks, you can buy it at any local store, send me an email to [email protected]
I have one unused age of empires beta key.
---------- Post added 05-17-2011 at 01:45 PM ----------
Or if you can`t buy burning crusade, i also accept 10 dollar riot point card. You can buy it on the internet or in american local store
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.