About Payment Method in this site and Change username

Not Recently Bumped
(19 reviews)

Qiqi AP

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (19 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jun 13, 2022
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello, I'm a seller in this site and I'm already do many transaction is here
I want to ask , what payment is the best to receive the money ?
Since first I can use PayPal to receive payment, but I got terminated from PayPal cause I get alot payment in short time (selling an account)
Usually I'm using crypto and wise application to receive money but if my buyer can't use that what payment I can do with my buyer (can't receive PayPal anymore) ?
What you recommend to receive payment outside PayPal ?

And how to change username ?

Thank you
 
Last edited:
1. Sadly, there really isn't a payment processer as good as PayPal. The best substitute that comes to mind is CashApp, but that might not be available where you are (it's mainly used in the US). I see a lot of people on here offering Skrill which might be an option to look into as I know they do support most places in the world.

2. To change your username, you need credits. You can buy them here https://www.epicnpc.com/dbtech-credits/credits.1/currency and then redeem them for the name change here https://www.epicnpc.com/dbtech-shop/username-change.1/item?shopid=1&action=info
 
Back
Top