• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

🏆Banakeshop.com->Top website-Professional- Fast Boosting-Top 500-Pc,Ps4,Xbox

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Boost Services
  1. Boosting

BANAKESHOP.COM

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Member Since December 20, 2014
Trade Guardian Orders: 156
Total Feedback: 154
ow_boosting (1).jpg

CONTACT US

Frequently asked questions

1. How fast will my boosting be started after payment?
All of our boosts are usually started immediately
2. My account is safe while boosting?
Sure. Your account is safe 100%. Our boosters just play to finish their job. No talking with your friends. No touching your inventory.
3. How i can place order ?
You can place an order directly on the website: BANKESHOP.COM or contact us by Skype, Whatsapp, Discord, Facebook above

gBaSi9k.png

Pleasure to do business with you, got boosted to diamond in 2 days. Best prices too!
fast, easy and trustworthy! 10/10 would buy boost again
Fast Boosting
Friendly boosters

Had a pretty big boost (3k-3.5k) done in just 2 days. Was always online on skype to answer any questions I had. Very reliable and trusted. Just got my account back with no issue.
Would recommend :)
fast, easy and trustworthy! 10/10 would buy boost again
Awesome boosters! Really fast and reliable. Recomended for any skill ratings!
Completed my order fast and professional(3.4k to 3.7 on ps4).Trustworthy.
Boost worked, and was completed in less than 24 hours. All I reccomend is adding security measures to your account before doing this (change password before giving it, add mobile authentification, and add sms protection).
Fast response, went above and beyond the request. +++rep
I highly recommend these guys. They Finished my boosting in Less than 24 hours !!!. All i had to do was go to his website and simply order what i wanted. No hassle nothing. Completely TrustWorthy. Definitely will come back if i need more boosting ;).
Well they pulled through. Got the 50 points I asked for, and then extra. Nicely done. Def recommend, and will probably use again.
Trustworthly shop. Job done in 24hours.
Nothing to fear, your account is safe.
They answer all your questions.

I would buy again.

I highly recommend these guys. They Finished my boosting in Less than 24 hours !!!. All i had to do was go to his website and simply order what i wanted. No hassle nothing. Completely TrustWorthy. Definitely will come back if i need more boosting ;).
a 3rd boost bought. here we go again.
Very friendly and helpful. Thanks.
Best booster.

Even gave me free win

A++
Just ordered on ps4, looking forward to see your results.

UPDATE* Order was completed fast, friendly service. Will order again! Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Boost worked, and was completed in less than 24 hours. All I reccomend is adding security measures to your account before doing this (change password before giving it, add mobile authentification, and add sms protection).

Last edited:
Banned - Creating new account to avoid infractions + "removing" his own threads
[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Messaged you on skype but didn't hear from you, Was wondering how high I can expect placements if I was ~2600 season 2?

Had a pretty big boost (3k-3.5k) done in just 2 days. Was always online on skype to answer any questions I had. Very reliable and trusted. Just got my account back with no issue.

Would recommend :)