• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Handmade powerleveling service by over 8000h player. Entirely customizable by

Mode
  1. Standard
  2. Challenge League

Paadre

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Member Since April 10, 2016
Trade Guardian Orders: 48
Total Feedback: 46
Handmade powerleveling service by over 8000h player. Entirely customizable by you!

Please, before adding me on skype, leave a reply here or just send me a PM with your skype name. Thanks in advance.

Hello, exiles!

I am playing Path of Exile since open beta and wont stop any time soon! I have done 32/32 in the first month of Talisman, 38/40 Perandus, 36/40 Prophecy, 40/40 Essence, 40/40 Breach and 36/40 Legacy hardcore challenge leagues.
I've sold and gave away numerous T15/T16/Guardians services (twinned and boss kills), full clears on any map, 80 Rigwald/Pale Council etc. Done Uber Lab runs in around 5mins each on good layouts.
I have finished multiple races in top10, have some demigods, a bunch of alt art uniques and some armor sets. Lots of characters in the mid and high 90s (#neverhundred).
I got over 10k hours spent in this game, playing only hardcore.

So here I am now, offering you my handmade powerleveling service in ANY league.
It will be done through various paid VPNs, lowering the risk for both of us. I am located in Bulgaria.
I will NEVER use a bot or any automated software that can compromise your account.
Therefore I will not compensate you if you get your account banned after the service is done. If that happens while I'm leveling, you will get another account having the same service for free.
You will keep all valuable items found (currency, gear, div cards, gems, jewels etc) throughout the powerleveling.
I am offering you a chance to jump straight into the end game in close to no time. Skip all that tedious leveling, doing the same quests over and over and over again.
Start enjoying mapping and farming in less than 48 hours!
What the powerleveling service includes is entirely up to you:
1. you can choose any level for you character up to 80;
2. you can tell me if you want the Trials/Labs done;
3. I can do some mapping and build you a small map pool to start with;
4. all of this should be done in less than 2 days.
Whatever you need besides the powerleveling, just feel free to ask about it. I can help you with advices about build refining, passive trees (efficient pathing), gear options, flask management, mapping strategies etc.

1-80 in a single day (14 hours) on HC Essence:

1-70 in SC Breach (8 hours) with normal,cruel and merciless trials and labs:

1-72 in SC Breach (7 hours 35 minutes):

For any additional info I may have missed, please, PM me here in the forum and add me on skype through the button below.

My skype ID is padre.levels .
My avatar is the same there as it is here (animated Argus).

You can contact me via Skype or here, in the forums for pricing and any other questions you may have. Accepting only PayPal.

Thank you EpicNPC for the great opportunity to provide that type of services and thank you all for the attention. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best choice for any kind of PoE services you need!

Thanks again for your superb services! Will order again for sure!

Added you in skype

Edit : Job done. Everything went fast and smooth. Recommanded.

Last edited:
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1222506-This-member-just-tried-to-recover-his-account-2-after-purchase-on-11th
Talking on skype now

I am talking to you now. I really appreciate your help. It appears to be a top of the line service.

- - - Updated - - -

My game PC crashed. I have to run to the Doctors office anyway. I'll message you again later today or tomorrow morning. Thank you for your help.