• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Quiting Gaming, giving all accounts and a youtube channel.

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 4, 2014
Trade Guardian Orders: 2
Total Feedback: 2
As the title says, I'm quiting gaming. But I also need some cash. So here is what I'm offering:

WoT account:
Razer account with ~1k battles and >1.8K WN8 rating, only British tanks so far, researched up to tier9. In garage you'll find all HTs from 5 to 8 (with all upgrades, 100% crew, 3 season permanent camo, vents, rammers etc etc). Also MTs from 4 to 7 (again with all upgrades, 100% crew, 3 season permanent camo, vents etc etc). Also there is a locust with 100% crew, 3 season permanent camo and upgrades, as well as an excelsior with 3 season camo, upgrades (currently training crew for conqueror on it).

Warframe account:
MR: Tiger. Last played 2 months ago, had all weapons/frames/sents/kubrows at that point. Also account is leader of a shadow clan, which is member of an alliance and has all researches done and a slightly NSFW emblem which DE has approved for use. It also has a recruiting topic set up on the forums that has obtained "Hot" status and sits on the first page most of the time when I open recruiting. Also if you got steam, PM me to trade you my steam items for warframe (syandanas and skins).

A youtube channel:
It has a few subs and a couple of videos uploaded, last time it was active was 7 months ago.

Other accounts:
Armored Warfare (Closed Beta Tester), Crossout (Closed Alpha Tester).

I'm asking for 150€ for those. They are all registered on the same e-mail address, which I will hand over. Only youtube channel comes with its own e-mail account, which I'll hand over as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Other accounts:
Armored Warfare (Closed Beta Tester), Crossout (Closed Alpha Tester).

Gifted those 2 to a friend, the rest still stand, for 125€

New price 100€ for both. Also, just to let you know, I cannot separate the accounts. Because wargaming is ..well ..wargaming, and because DE lets you switch mail every 90 days, and I have already switched a couple of weeks ago.

I would like to negotiate for just the Warframe account if possible, my skype is live:toastraw

Edit: If not possible for just that, I'd like to negotiate for all of it ~

Last edited: