• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Shadowlands 50-60 powerleveling 🔥 MYTHIC +15🔥 Great Vault 🔥 Castle Nathria

Service
Boosting, PvE/Raid, Mythic

Boosthive

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Trade Guardian Seller
Seller approved to use escrow service.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Member Since August 29, 2014
Trade Guardian Orders: 54
Total Feedback: 54

⚡ Why choose Boosthive.eu WoW Boosting Service? ⚡

We are a team of professional gamers with more than 15 years of experience, who decided to provide elite in-game account boosting services in World of Warcraft and some other games, that we feel confident about. ⚡ We offer the fastest and the most reliable WoW boost in both PvP and PvE game segments on EU and US realms.⚡ We know exactly how to deliver you the best WoW carry experience with high-quality standards! Please feel free to browse through our account boosting services here or visit our website - boosthive.eu for more!

SPECAIL 5% DISCOUNT CODE: Owned5

Buy WoW raid boosting services if you struggling to find a good party and constantly wiping on the bosses! It is a much easier, faster, and efficient way to play this game. With Boosthive’s World of Warcraft raiding boosts you can forget about the possibility of not getting the loot that you always wanted, we will deliver it to you by means of loot traders with your armor type so you can dominate the Shadowlands!.

What WoW Dungeon boost services Boosthive has?

We specialize mainly in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands mythic and mythic plus dungeons and Torghast, Tower of the Damned. We have a whole range of services related to them, from a simple farm and achievements boosting to a more sophisticated like Mythic +15 run to get your weekly Great Vault chest upgraded to contain a 226+ ilvl gear. Your every need can be fulfilled by our professional boosting team, which will get you the fastest wow mythic dungeon carry on the market.

Buy Shadowlands Mythic +15 or Mythic +10 boost with us at a special discounted price to prepare your character to more complicated end-game content. Additionally with completion of Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season 1 achievement you will be awarded a rare mount: Sintouched Deathwalker!

Contact Boosthive 24/7 Customer Support for more info:

And don't forget to check the positive reviews of our safe and efficient WoW Carry Services on Trustpilot:

⚔️Buy all types of PvP boosting services at Boosthive!⚔️ Even the most hardcore achievements can be done by our professional Boosters. WoW Gladiator titles, unique PvP mounts, RBG Rating Boost, and Arena coaching, all of that and much more is a safe, controlled carry service! Visit our website for more unique offers and discounted items!

g0rning;5443051 said:
Really dedicated team behind this company who will guarantee your order. Honest and friendly seller. Will use again.

Boosthive has a whole range of boosting and carry services related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and other games. Therefore if you didn’t find a boosting service you were looking for and you would like to place a custom WoW carry order, please feel free to visit our website boosthive.eu or contact us anytime!

Once again, we are not just intermediate sellers, we are the team of real boost performers. During the order completion, we provide you with a private stream so that you can enjoy the process and watch your toon throughout the service.

If you have any questions or want to buy some unique tailor-made WoW Boosting Service, please contact Boosthive 24/7 Customer Support and we will do our best to help you:

Boosthive has made its main goal to provide fast and efficient services for people interested in acquiring PvE and PvP achievements and in-game content.
We are a team of professional players taking the game seriously and working hard to provide you with more and more staff available in the World of Warcraft.

Privacy policy

When ordering some of the services from us, you may be asked to provide essential account-related information, such as email address, password, skype, or other details required for the fulfillment of service and making your experience as smooth as possible.
• The received information is stored offline and given only to the service provider.
• Only the service provider and the customer know about the ordered service.
• None of your information will be used outside the sphere of ordered services.
• Information is secured and protected and bound by the non-disclosure agreement.
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
After the completion of all activities related to the order, you are free to change all the provided information for the additional security precautions.

General Terms & Conditions & F.A.Q.

All received orders are performed by the reliable service providers, who we use for a number of years.
All orders are being taken to the execution-only after the pre-payment or against the deposit previously agreed with the customer support manager.
All services are clearly described to the customer beforehand and agreed on the terms and schedule before the payment.
The approximate time and date of the service completion will be provided, which can only be changed in case of an emergency. The customer will be notified about this change immediately.
Refund Policy.
Our customers are eligible for a full refund only in the following cases:
• Your service has not yet begun and you would like to cancel it
• We are unable to fulfill the service according to agreed terms
• Your account is suspended as a result of our services (time frame for this type of refund is 1 week after the fulfillment of service)
In case your order is in progress and you would like to cancel it, you are eligible for a partial refund.

Last edited:
Bought 8/8 gold challenge modes off them and it was performed swiftly. The customer service provided throughout was good and I felt I was in safe hands.

Bought a CM run, Platinum Invasions, and last level of Brawler's Guild since I won't be able to play until August. Getting questions answered on the website was easy as can be. Due to the number of tasks to be completed it took a few days to get it all done and during that time they were constantly communicating with me letting me know the status. I would not hesitate to purchase additional runs in the future.

thanks!

Bought mythic dungeons off this team and it went very smooth and quickly. They were helpful and patient with me. Would definitely buy more runs in the future off them :)

Very reliable and professional service! Was accommodated on the same day as I ordered the run for 7/7 Mythic. Was very happy with how smooth and quickly the run went and master loot was passed out as expected. Communication with the seller was very good. I highly recommend this service, and will order from them again in Legion! ;)

Bought 8/8 CM Gold run for awesome price, few hours later they started and everything went smooth, couldnt be happier would buy again!

Did 8/8 CM Gold piloted and really happy, completed next day after payment and they streamed during the run, will repeat.

Did Glory of HFC Raider with them. Glory of Draenor Raider came free with it. Threw in an extra Blackhand HC kill for 'The Savage' achiev. for free as well. Overall very happy. Runs were very quick and the lead was helpful all the way.

A quick review , I think they are really great guy .

I have already purchased:
several run of HFC Hero .
Highmaul run MM
Blackrock Foundry Mount
Run pvp 3v3 0 -> 2k
proving grounds

And i think it won't be my last purchase

Bought 8/8 CM GOLD - self-play. Bought it last night at around 11pm. Got response at 8am next morning about being added to skype and general info about the run, run started at 9am.. Done by 11am. Still can't believe I got this done within 10 hours of payment. haha.

ONE shot it all, really experienced group of guys, totally LEGIT! couldn't have asked for more.

Thank you so much again guys!

are these guys legit? All of their prices seem really low and a little too good to be true. If I can see some good feedback I'll be interested in a M brf run.

Boosthive
Boosthive
Add me via skype or text me via livechat on our website, I'll answer you if you have any questions
Perfect service! Bought an 8/8 Gold CM last night, it was done in 2 hrs. I can highly recommend these guys! This is not the last time i buy one of their services! (y)

Hello, i bought HFC FOR X2 EU ALLIANCE and IRON HOOF MOUNT MYTHIC it's very good professionnal , recommanded!! very very good!!

Bought Mythic Dungeons for an alt. Was able to run within minutes and finished with plenty of time before weekly reset! A++

Easy and kind to communicate with on Skype.

i bought 2 mount runs and a challenge mode.
all done in roughly 5 hours.
very professional
no dramas
will buy again soon.

Hey guys, had my account piloted through heroic hfc. Only took then 1 day to line up a run, and got 10 epic pieces to upgrade my character including the class trinket!
The service was perfect , screen shots were also provided per boss.

highly recommend would purchase again !

Bought the Glory of Pandaria Dungeon Hero - so impressed. Done within hours, no scamming, and very polite over skype. Will definitely use again

Bought the Xmas Special, was delivered instant, really great guys! Will continiue to buy from them, hightly rekomended!
Also this was the first time I ordered any boost, so it was a supprise how fast it all was delivered! :)

These guys are everything they claim and more.

I am now a repeat customer. My first experience was Heroic Hellfire and they certainly delivered. I ended up with 3 tier pieces, 8 aditional pieces including weapon and the cutting edge achievement.

These guys rock and I will continue to use them!

ordered a full hfc heroics selfplay. got the boost the same day, and everything went smooth.
will use these guys again in the future. they are actually boosters you can trust! i will recommend these guys to players who are new to boosting services.10/10!

Bought a Hellfire Citadel LOOT RUN [HEROIC] and received a total of 18 items. Went from 690 ilvl to 710 in 2 hours!
Definitely recommended! 10/10

They completed full hfc hc in under 3 hours, got alot of items including trinket from archi and socketed and warforged items
Great expercience!

I purchased a normal 13/13 HFC Carry and everything went smoothly. Received a lot more loot than what I expected. Overall, a great experience.

Ordered 13/13 HC masterloot account share run yesterday - Run completed today :)

Paid with paypal, no issues, THEY paid the fee!!

Gave them acc info an hour before the raid, made sure they could get in and all was good

Raid started and I was supplied a stream, also I could specify what bosses I wanted bonus rolls on, I also got pictures of all boss loot before distribution upon request! (to make sure i get all loot)

Raid finished after 2-3 hours, got 14 items and 4/5 tier!

VERY happy with these guys! Seriously recommended. Cheap, reliable and no funny business. They deliver what they promise with style

10/10 will buy again!

Finished a piloted run today (13/13 Heroic HFC). Originally only had a deal to do 12/13 but they gave me 13/13 which was awesome. They guys are good and professional.

Setup:
Paid with paypal, very smooth, answer all my questions.

Day before Raid:
Got account info and made sure everything was ready to go.

3 hours before Raid:
Check the account info and made sure to be able to login. confirm raid time and confirm all set.

Finish Raid and Loot:
I was happy about the loot i got. Was able to finish off my tier set, but still got 8-9 items total. Was able to get free Archimonde kill (no loot) and was notified it was done.

Overall, great experience and nice guys.

Talking on Skype about details now, trying to do 13/13 H HFC loot run

M
mepic
Just finished 13/13 Heroic HFC, very easy.
Very friendly and communicative, overall great service!
Bought a 13/13 HFC heroic run, run was completed today 07/08. Run was piloted, they streamed the whole run and were very good to communicate, I was initially very worried about having a piloted run but they reassured me it would be fine and it was. I am super happy!!!! 10/10 for these guys!