• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling 1stwind boosting , calibration , mmr boost , Cavern Crawl boosting

Boost Services
  1. Boosting
  2. Duo Queue
  3. Coaching

1stwind

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 3, 2013
Trade Guardian Orders: 126
Total Feedback: 126

ABOUT US

MMRDOTA PROVIDES THE VERY BEST DOTA 2 BOOSTING AND ACCOUNT SELLING SINCE 2013 , WITH OVER 3000 ACCOUNTS BOOSTED SUCCESSFULLY AND OVER 2500 ACCOUNTS SOLD.

TADA !!! NEW SEASON !!!!:

WE WILL BOOST THE ACCOUNT BY PLAYING NORMALY AND WIN (NOT USING GAME ABUSE / HACK / CHEAT... ETC) [ If an account gets banned during boosting no compensation shall be provided. However, proportionate refund for remaining MMR shall be issued. ]
WE HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACKS FROM SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.

OUR FEATURES

ANONYMOUS BOOSTING

LIVE SUPPORT

Dou Queue Boosting

PROGRESS CHECKING

REFUND GUARANTEE

ACCOUNT AND ITEMS GUARANTEE

GREAT EVENTS

Solo Boost Price :

0 - 3000 $6 per 100mmr
3000 - 3500 $8 per 100mmr
3500 - 4000 $9 per 100mmr
4000 - 4500 $10 per 100mmr
4500 - 5000 $12 per 100mmr
5000 - 5500 $15 per 100mmr
5500 - 6000 $17 per 100mmr
6000 - 6300 $20 per 100mmr
6300 - 6500 $25 per 100mmr
6500 - 6800 $36 per 100mmr

6800 - 7000 $40 per 100mmr
7000 - 7500 $51 per 100mmr
7500-8000 negotiable

Party Boost ( Dou queue ) Price :
0 - 2000 $8 per 100mmr

2000 - 3000 $9 per 100mmr
3000 - 3500 $10 per 100mmr
3500 - 4000 $12 per 100mmr
4000 - 4500 $14 per 100mmr
4500 - 5000 $16 per 100mmr
5000 - 5500 $22 per 100mmr
5500 - 6000 $27 per 100mmr
6000 - 6300 $32 per 100mmr
6300 - 6500 $40 per 100mmr
6500 - 6800 $50 per 100mmr
6800 - 7000 $60 per 100mmr

7000 - 7500 $70 per 100mmr
7500-8000 negotiable
Added New Service : Derank service 7$ per 100mmr avoid reports nicely , normal play no str8 mid feed .
Playing regions :
SEA Sever , Japan .

CONTACT ME FOR CALIBRATION GAMES

LP REMOVAL :$3 USD / WIN buy now!

WINRATE BOOSTING :$3 USD / WIN buy now!

SOLO MMR CALIBRATION :
0 - 4k $20 ( 7/10 win guaranteed )
4k - 5k $25 ( 7/10 win guaranteed )
5k - 6k $35 ( 7/10 win guaranteed )
6k - 6k5 $40 ( 6/10 win guaranteed )
7k $55 ( 5/5 win guarantee )

NOTE : IF I don't reach the minimum winrate , I will bonus 60mmr for each loss ( NOT full refund include )
buy now!

CONTACT US ( VIA Facebook for the fastest rep )
NOTE : ORDERS ALWAYS ASK TO CHECK CONFIRM MESSAGE IN EPICNPC TO AVOID SCAMMER . THANK YOU

profile.png

Discord : kuminh#7766
WHATSAP : +84 799692538

ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHOD : PAYPAL , WESTER UNION , Transferwise

Thank you so much 1stwind, Very fast and very easy to talk to, even talked to booster and watched games :) amazing skill. Couldn't speak any higher. 2 DAYS 1k crazy. Highly recommend and not one single thing was touched on my account even had money in my steam wallet. It was my first time ever to use this service and I will be back! Cheers have a nice day

So Start Time was
09 September 2014 - 16:42:22
End Time was:
12 September 2014 - 00:13:19

Thats Two Days and 7 Hours for 51 Games.
Imagine 1 game = 35 Minutes, thats ~30 Hrs - so he played over 50% of his lifetime while boosting my account - WHAT A PLAYER - search time and 60 minutes games not included - it was more than 70% I'd guess

Of These 51 Games he played:
Code:
28 Templar Assasin Games
21 Wins - 7 Loss - 1 Abandom
2 Storm Games
1 Win - 1 Loss
1 Invoker Game
1 Loss - Watched the replay, he had positve stats, was offlane invoker + team was completly retarded (Feeded on purpose the first 3 kills and then procceded to play bad)
2 Queen of Pain Games
1 Win - 1 Loss
12 Tinker Games
11 Wins - 1 Loss
1 Pugna Game
1 Win
1 Silencer Game
1 Loss
1 Brewmaster Game
1 Win
2 Ember Spirit Games
2 Win

Overallwinrate is:
76,47%

Which is great.

I have choosen this service because it seemed to be the fastest and the price was great.

Talking to 1stwind I can tell that he is a very very nice guy, but sometimes hard to reach.
Everyone should add his booster on Facebook, to be on the safe side.

I have taken all my items from my account, so I can't tell if he is trustworthy or not - but he didnt write any friends, didnt use steam wallet and didnt **** around with other games (I have over 100)

That guy was just great at boosting and even boosted with heroes I have asked him for.
He boosted me even some mmr too high - for free - which is great.

Overall my account went over 3670-4313 - thats 643 mmr in 55 Hours - show me anyone who can do that faster + at this price.

Anytime I need a fast and relieable boosting I will be here.

I recommend this Booster, he is fair and fast responds in the Skype. Boost from 2807 to 3000 did for a few hours.
Thank you for the boost and once again recommend ! :)

this booster are just way too amazing,i am the one to let them handle with 5500 to 5700 with only 1 days time.strongly recommeded this guys for helping you guys to get higher mmr.
and also their price are too much cheaper compare to others.

Just boostes acc from him, very friendly and patient!!
Everything went smooth fast booster!!!!!
Highly recommended and trusted booster!

In terms of service, they do a good job and they're nice friendly guys. Did 2.6-3.5k within about 4 days. Price was agreed before, and the account seems to be in good standing.

Besides being a good friend this kid is my best friend. Tbh i dont know him IRL but he is the best and trust worthy homosexual guy all over the world. Now, boost my acc to 6k ffs.

I even teached him how to use Paypal, every time i traded with him i went first, but guys..... im 100% sure this guy wont touch a single thing of yours.

Thanks.

Awesome guy!

Good Dota skills, boosting fast!

I got from 3k to 4.2k in a week!

You can trust him!

I have never used any service like this and decided to a few weeks ago.

Did some research on some of the available Sellers and I found that 1stwind was more appealing.

After adding him on skype and chatting for a few minutes discussing his services I felt comfortable.

My first purchase was a boosted account. The first account I was interested in didn't have email/answers so I asked him if he had one that did and he came back with one similar and in good standing with my requirements. I was happy with that.

After using the account for a few weeks I felt assured that he could boost my personal account. I talked with him about it and asked him if he could get me to a certain status on my account and he said "no problem!"

4 Days later after him boosting it's done! EVEN WHEN HE GOT SICK WITH THE FLU he still met his goal and I'm now as we speak giving him another payment for bigger boost....

This man is legit and very customer friendly. If anyone ever says otherwise they are full of crap.

Cheers from the USA and have a good day my friends.

-Happy Customer.

- - - Updated - - -

He also boosted me from 2900 to 5000 MMR :D 4 DAYS NO ISSUES, He's good..

Really good , he's actually making my boost but you can go as a blind and trust him (talking for those who were a bit worry like me at first)
Very fast and price great as described , good skills too. Just go for it if you need a booster
I know i will come back if i'm stucked
++++ rep
Cheers dude

Chose his service and have not regreted it, quite fast and efficent. I recommend him for fast mmr boosing service

1stwind is super great guy and very friendly!!! his boosters are VERY skillful and will keep going until reach target MMR xD will definitely come back to him again!! And guys, you can trust he will not touch a single item in your bagpack! love him and his boosters no homo xDD

1stwind's service is definitely trustworthy. I had over thousands of items and was completely untouched.

Updates you too whenever you have any questions, great guy!

More importantly, mmr target was delivered as promised

Just purchased mmr boost from 3k to 4.2k. Very cheap, fast and reliable service. Professional attitude. My account is safe and secure. I'm amazed! Absolutely awesome. Will buy again!

Order completed start on saturday and end on monday (3.5k-4k) recommend!!

Instant answer on skype, I ordered him my boost then 5 hours later he was playing on my account ! as a result ---->40 games played
---->8 defeats (80% winrate :D)
---->2 days
Items and money on steam wallet were untouched ofc
Great services from a nice guy !
Trusted 100%

thank u so much 1stwind , best boosting ever. very fast, very easy to talk and very friendly. price was great. highly recommend !!!! i will be back use his boosting. Cheers!!!:eek:

Bought the LP service. Finished 3 games in less than 5 hours! Execllent service! Thank you! And nice French loaf

He is the best booster ever that is all !!!
If you guys want to boost your MMR do not hesitate to buy his service.

From.. Happy Customer who boost 1000mmr within a week :)

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Scammer

Attempted to scam me into using a different form of payment.

1stwind
1stwind
the guy with you in chatlog is not me . I was not online for a few months, it's not my account, i dont take responsible for a FAKE account THANKS
hi, can you reply me on discord? i have transferred the money to you through paypal. thanks

UPDATE : he replied and boosted my account quickly. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice person and communicates with you before and through the boost. Felt pretty secure with him and while he is a busy person (definitely because his boost service is good !) he still manages to get in many games per day and ez mmr 8).

I recommend kuminh !

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Nice booster, Kuminh is a good man.

As a seasonal player in competitive, he is also doing a good MMR leveling service. I think he is a talented youth.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Bought a boost and got a 6 month ban

I had bought a boost and I then received a 6 month ban. He promised me I wouldnt get a ban as I got a notification on my account saying ban imminent. I received a refund but then he also promised me a replacement 6k account to play on till the 6 month ban was up and he still hasnt delivered 4 months on. I have all the messages from him and the photos of the ban.