• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Platforms
  1. PC
Rank
Advanced

hrabren14

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Member Since July 18, 2018
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
Banned - multiple account Storii
Brief:
Highly valuable Origins Edition Account, it has been around since Overwatch Open Beta and participated in over 8 competitive seasons. Noire Widowmaker price is included in the account ( around 60 $ ).
Account Content:
It has over 150 skins a lot of them event-specific ones that are not available anymore, also the account has the rarest Overwatch Skin - Noire Widow, which on its own costs 65 $. Golden Weapons: a total of 6 + 1 free weapon (Genji, Hanzo, Soldier, McCree, Zenyatta, Reaper). Rating: The account ranked peak was 3850 pts (Season 4) and currently is in the 3200 range, it also has a top 500 icon from the competitive deathmatch of Season 10. This account has been invited to be a part of the National Team of BG (Will provide proof on interest).
Àccount information:
I am the accounts original owner and will provide you with full information change (inc. email), the account doesn't have a name change coupon but its username is well thought out - its meaning is the warmth of the sun in Latin.

Banned - failed to resolve : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer-stole-my-account-and-is-trying-to-sell-it.1399338/#post-6130512
Price?

Hello, may i know the price of this account? You can give me your discord for ease of communication too. Would appreciate if you could send me some proof, if possible (eg screenshots).

B
hrabren14
I have given you my discord and the price tag you wished for, you can contact me in discord at any time.
Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ban-this-guy-scammer.1392015/#post-6119256
What’s BB? And price?

B
hrabren14
I have disclosed the price and the details in a private message.

Thanks for the interest!