• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling WTS Bless Online Powerleveling

Pu3Ho

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Latvia
Multiple Accounts
Member Since May 20, 2016
Trade Guardian Orders: 9
Total Feedback: 9
Hello and welcome to my powerleveling thread! I've been boosting in BDO since 2016 as a member of redsquad guild, we kinda parted ways since then and now i'm on my own. What is means for you is that your account will be only in my hands and no one else's, also i won't be taking more than one person's order at the time. I'm Located in Europe, but if i'm providing service for NA player i'l use VPN for your account safety.

I've played Bless JP for 2 months, and that's why i can do any custom order's you might want : lvling your character, professions, grinding elites, doing dailies, farming honor, farming resources - literally everything u can think of can be done by me.

Lvl 1 to 45

We can agree on one of the following methods:

1)100$ for the 1-45 leveling, we can agree how we are going to do the payment. We can split it into parts
(1-30, 31-45 for example) .

Usually it will take 20~35 hours of playtime to lvl your character depending on your class.

You can contact me through Discord: Nerska#9105 , Skype: peinakatsuki, e-mail: [email protected] or here on forum.

Payment method's which i accept is : Paypal, Skrill, Qiwi, Yandex.Money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Head's Up Guys! Finishing my last order at the moment(lvl 42 mage showcased below) and looking for more :) Here's a quick glimpse of my work(except Guardian)^^ So far i completed : eight 1-45 orders and three ~25-45 ones.

fik3oiom2nj23paffyuy.jpg

Last but not least, from the moment this post is made, for only 1 order
, i'm going to give a 30% discount to the first person who contacts me and orders leveling.

Last edited: