• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Accountwarehouse | Buy & Sell Fortnite Accounts | Payment Plans | USA Company

Select Platform
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Filter
Account
I uploaded an account for sale on your website and it was my second time selling to you, however, these guys asking for fortnite receipts but how can I show any receipts if there is nothing purchased on the account. Its a fresh account with only galaxy skin. They are now backing out of the deal saying if you cannot provide receipts then we cannot buy. What sort of fraudulent behavior is that?

Enjoy the game and a good mood!
You can not change the mail and password! If you try to change the warranty is canceled

Im selling my fornite account for 60 dollars. I have renegade raider, sythe, john wick, and others skins too. Im on playstation 4. Hmu asap im not looking for alot just done with the game. Ready 2 play shinoBi striker!!!!

they sell you double the price like if skull trooper sold for 100$ they sell it for 200$ it's so expensive and not worth

Just bought an account, verified it as myself. Talking to support now. They sent me the info, literally all the info was wrong. Now she has to pass it on to a "manager". Said it will take 24 hours to fix. Will update if it works or not, I have a strange feeling about them. Be careful.

F
FortniteAccountSell
Ended up getting into the account fine. Now comes the email, apparently the original owner doesn't want to give the info up for the account. So they say, now you have 100$ in store credit. Like, no. I emailed them back asking for a full refund because I do not want an account just for it to be taken back by the original owner out of boredom. I do NOT want store credit. I wanted what I paid for, and I did not get that. Hopefully they refund my money and take the account back or whatever they want to do with it. But I DO NOT want no store credit. That is not an option for me.
Kinda sceptical about selling. Sent in my account info and got an offer of $260. Sent info for a "dummy account" with much less on it, just to test the offer. They offered the same price. Makes no sense to me unless its a scam.

as a buyer, I waited 48 hours just for support, and my payment got voided, so basically I got scammed & lost time from my life on fake chat support.

why are the prices so off? You pay 280$ for season 2-3 only and you got another account with more skins other then season 2-3 for 280$...very expensive and prices are odd

I don’t recommend selling to these guys, I have an account that has renegade raider, skull trooper, ghoul trooper, crackshot, red knight, & the reaper. They offered me $400...

They offered me 80 usd for my account that has Red Knight. I have spent 329 usd on skins, some of which are no longer avail and they offer me 80 usd for an account they would overprice by hundreds and hundreds. Yeah sell to these ppl if you want to get scammed.

I "sold" my account to these guys. Login is changed, email is changed and everything. I haven't received payment yet nor are they replying to my emails.

I will update when solved.

EDIT: Solved. Got paid, no issues at all.

Last edited:
Banned - banned https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1370612-Scammed-by-RiddleFN
$1400 for renegade raider, skull trooper, and scythe. yikes

LEGIT!!!!!!! JUST BOUGHT A ACCOUNT FROM THESE GUYS VERY PROFESSIONAL FAST AND LEGIT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ACCOUNT I DEFIENTLY RECOMMEND THERE SERVICES

M
MertFidan007
Fortnite Account

I bought an account from them at 3 pm but I didn't receive any info about the account as a mail,can you please help me?
����������������������

i want skull trooper account with reaper
lmk if yu have

E
Ewanjames20
I have skull trooper and reaper and valor of intrested ?

I have skull trooper with reaper and I’m tier 74 in season 4 , would you like to buy for $35 ?