• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Looking for a way to earn an extra

VahnKaiser

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Hello lads,
I'm currently on my last year (year and a half to be honest) of college and I'm looking for a way to earn an extra so I can alleviate the monthly fees and/or maybe spend it on stuff I never had the opportunity to.
Not wanting to sound lazy, I know I could just apply for a regular part-time job but those can be time consuming and hard to conciliate with my projects, studying and class schedules. I do have flexibility but everything right now is unpredictable so I'm just trying to put college in the first place.
If someone here has any ideias or is willing to help me finding a solution I would be appreciated, online jobs or something else, I don't know.
Thanks in advance :)

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Search Lionbridge, it's a company recruits students to do their online projects for Google, eg. Rating a website if it best match the users' search term. I was doing it in my second year in college as I remember.

MassacreGaming

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, Lionbridge is pretty good as well as you can find some ads online for people looking for different stuff such as live sales assistant etc where you can work from your home