• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Overwatch boosting services - cheap&fast - highly repped

Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Boost Services
  1. Boosting

Dartexx

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
Member Since February 1, 2011
Trade Guardian Orders: 465
Total Feedback: 473
SCAMMER ALERT:
WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS - someone is using same discord name - Dartex#1378 and same avatar and pretends to be me and scams people from my name - please ask to provide PM or post on FORUMS before doing any DEALS, this scammer is very active right now, please take care.
Watch out for scammers - i only got one skype - dartex2008 - and i'm working alone, don't believe anyone claiming otherwise and linking this thread to you, giving you unrealistic prices and promises.
Be warned

NO BOTS/hacks/cheats! Only safe manual playing so you don't have to worry about your account safety.
Boosting is done by experienced Overwatch players! No fishy IPs or anything, boosters i work with are mostly from Ukraine.
So there is no ban risk - unless you were doing something fishy(like using bots/hacks) before you gave your account to us, but if somehow something happens to your account because of us - we will refund you for it.

Services we provide:
Ranks boosting(bronze, silver, platinum, diamond, master, grand master - from 0 to 4k + skill rating)
Placement Matches
Anti-decay matches(5 games)
Leveling

Prices:
Prices are changing all the time, just contact me and we will discuss price in real time mode - i'll do my best to give adequate price and to do the boost at once!

Boosts info:
- Leveling is done by people, not bots
- No exploits
- The person that is leveling your account is located in Ukraine
- If the account gets banned during leveling, we will compensate you 100% of boost price(but it never happens)

Boost options:
Solo Queue -
Means we will need to log into your account in order to do the boosting.
Duo Queue -
Means you can play together with the booster, this option is usually more tricky/expensive since you must be both online at the same to make this happen.

Payment options:
Skrill
Webmoney
Paypal
Bitcoins

Contacts:
discord Dartex#1378(capital D)
skype dartex2008
telegram @dartex2008
instagram dartex1378
facebook.com/DartexWoWgold

Last edited:
Will edit this later once I've confirmed if i talked to OG poster or a impersonator

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great boost

i took both dps and support boost - he did it in no time and was always reachable during the service as well

great guy - thanks a lot again !!

Great and friendly booster, boosted me from 1800-2506. Not to mention he's probably has the cheapest prices on this site. +rep would purchase again :D

Banned - scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ban-this-guy-scammer.1392015/#post-6119256
Discord or just Skype?

Dartexx
Dartexx
discord works too, dartex#1378 there