• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Ww nice totr account for sale 7 mirrages and 10k mirrorgems negotiable

Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
Member Since April 17, 2017
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
IMPORTANT: ACCOUNT FOR USE ON ANDROID ONLY BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE MIRRORGEMS ARE HANDLED BETWEEN PLATFORMS / I`M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU LOSE THE MIRRORGEMS BECAUSE YOU PUT THE ACCOUNT ON IOS BEFORE USING THE EXISTING GEMS ON ANDROID

Hello guys! Today i`m selling a Tales of the Rays account with the following contents and guidelines:

• 9,970 Mirrorgems farmed from various stages and ready for use in any banner you want (2000 mirrorgems per banner multipull which includes 10 pulls, meaning you can get up to 50 new weapons as soon as you get the account)
  • 1,670 Prisms for purchasing costumes or saving up for future updates that add prims shops (this is a premium currency acquired at a rate of 200 per multi pull with mirrorgems, which is worth 2000 mirrorgems per multi pull)
  • 18,754,768 Gald coins, you will hardly run into money issues with this much money farmed
  • Special Gacha Only Mirrages for: Sorey, Mikleo x2, Edna x2, Ix and Jade (Mikleo, Edna and Jade are EVENT ONLY AND NO LONGER OBTAINABLE WHICH MEANS THEY ARE LIMITED)
  • The account of course includes said limited characters obtained from their events, that is Mikleo, Edna, Milla, Elize, Jade and Tear so far

The account still has UNFARMED territories which should accumulate to an extra 4k to 6k mirrorgems

• Chapter 3 Hard Mode still has 6 stages to get mirrorgems from
  • Chapter 6 Hard Mode is fully UNEXPLORED
  • Chapter 7 Hard Mode is fully UNEXPLORED
  • Chapter 8 Normal and Hard mode are fully UNEXPLORED

Also the account has at least 1 max limit boosted copy of every event farmable weapon released till date plus a few extras, and also has a nice ammount of 4* and 3* weapons as seen in the following pictures. Almost no weapon has been leveled up in order to save the maximum nunber of resources possible.

Asking price is $130 usd willing to negotiate (I WON`T GO FIRST)
If you pay in itunes store cards i can go instantly down to $120 maybe even lower depending on how fast we procceed (I WON`T GO FIRST)
Or buy now thru Trade guardian for $105 usd with bitcoin
If you don`t feel confident you can ask for a middleman (from the middlemen forum, i won`t accept external middlmen) to help mediate the negotiations

The account is NOT linked to a bandai account, is only being kept on a facebook login which is super easy to change.

For more information, more pictures and or negotiations please send me a pm asking for my line/kik/riot ID

Images of the account
https://imgur.com/a/sKrgZ

Last edited:
Price Down to $100 USD

Come on guys! I know some one wants it :3

Just remember I won`t go first

Oh and pulled Mileena Mirrage Arte in the Account, along with a 4* weapon for Reid and Rutee