• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
  • New Rules. Please review. Threads are being actively removed.
    https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/rules-update-prohibited-content.2769873/

Selling |Social Media Service| YouTube | Everything you need - smmtube.pro -

There is country targeted catergory, so yes.
If there is no country that you need, please send me message and i will do my best to make it asap for you

Username: claudiu4444
Looking forward to testing your services and buy more if they work well!

stefisa
stefisa
You just registered today on forum. Sorry but you don't meet the requirements
Dude??? I want to buy YouTube Desktop Views 0.4$ per 1000, where are this service in your site?
Now i Just think its a scam, -3$

LoDUBT7.png
7OcXd1b.png

stefisa
stefisa
No, this post is old and I can't edit it as it's image.
Prices are changing due to updates and we are daily checking services and adding new one.
Aerque
Aerque
QRsu1LG.png

You can buy an upgrade and change the theme unlimited time, so as not to scam people like me
Reactions: TheRTZ
Aerque
Aerque
can i take moneyback?
stefisa
stefisa
Really need 3$ btc back? If I send you I am not paying fees, so you will get less then 1$
Aerque
Aerque
you can give me personal access to 1k views/0.4$ service
stefisa
stefisa
Before registration you have access to see all services / prices / descriptions sir.
You should've checked it already.
Reactions: Aerque
Aerque
Aerque
Yes, but I was sure that your reputation would not let me down, so I did not check anything.
And here it turns out that even with such a good reputation,
you need to check something, you are right.
The error is completely mine.
I bought 7,000 views from you but then it dropped to 1,000.

stefisa
stefisa
If service that you ordered have refill option, please make ticket or contact me on skype with order id and we will refill
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/i-tried-selling-my-account-and-got-completely-scammed-and-robbed.1585686/
what website

stefisa
stefisa
Sent pm
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/i-tried-selling-my-account-and-got-completely-scammed-and-robbed.1585686/
do you do watch time?

stefisa
stefisa
Yes I do, check services on website
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Perfect website & seller with a trustfull service provider

Perfect website & seller with a trustfull service provider

Hi I'm interested in getting my new channel monetized, do you offer services for that?

stefisa
stefisa
Hello, you can start by buying 4k hours package and 1k subs
All is available on my website: https://smmtube.pro
B
Brakado
Saw the website thanks. I'd like to clarify the difference between these services

Youtube Views - [ G∞ ] [ PACKAGE 4000H ] [ Video must 2 - 3H length ] $ 130.00
Youtube ADS Views - [ G∞ ] [ PACKAGE 4000H ] [ Video Must 2 - 3H length ] $150.00
stefisa
stefisa
Please add me on skype: live:stfn.smmshop
This looks like a good thread, but if there is a better channel let me know... How do i go from obscurity to being seen on youtube searches without using adwords? Or is that a must for organic real users? I know all the keywords for my niche, and of course they are run by the powerful elites like cocomelon, super simple songs, and others alike. I don't need to make millions like them, i just wanna make a few dollars until my content takes off. I have plenty of money to invest, if it is worth it. I realize the kids niche is saturated, but there is always going to be kids.

stefisa
stefisa
Sent pm
Hello is this service still working ? Im trying to get 4k watched hours for i already have 500 please let me know if this is possible . Thank you.

stefisa
stefisa
Hello, currently retention is 1 minute per view.
You can calculate how much you need and you can buy it from site
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service

No sub drops. Great service. Thank you.

stefisa
stefisa
You are welcome!
I appreciate your honest review
Purchased your Youtube and twitter service. I always give my sellers feedback can't wait :)
account: instant12