• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

SOLD Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sturgy

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
Member Since March 5, 2015
Trade Guardian Orders: 77
Total Feedback: 77
Hello everyone!
If anyone needs to exchange your PayPal USD to Skrill USD - write me.
ONLY for users with 10+ (100%) Feedback + at least 180 days on Epicnpc.
I will charge you 5% for exchange (for example - you send 100$ on PayPal and get 95$ on your Skrill).
PayPal sending option must be "friends&family" (not "pay for goods").
If your Feedback is lower than mine - you go first, if higher - i can go first (if you wish).
Minimal exchange amount - 10$.

Thank you and have a good day everyone :)

WARNING - Read this carefully!!!!
1) I have imposters on LINE and other messengers!!!
2) Always send me pm on Epicnpc when you speak with me on messengers to make sure its really me!!
3) I DO NOT PROVIDE MIDDLEMAN services!!!!
4) I will never add you on messengers first so if someone added you and telling that he is me - BLOCK that person immediately.
5) I never buy anything only sell - please keep this in mind!

6) KNOWN SCAM IMPERSONATING MY NAME:
Someone will add you on messenger (usually Line or Skype) and telling you that he wants to buy your account. Telling you that he wants to use any Epicnpc trusted Middleman for example Sturgy. After that he will show you some screenshots of my posts on Epicnpc and will share with you my FAKE contacts (usually Line or Skype ID that is very similar to my real). That FAKE account will have same name as mine and same avatar but messenger ID would be different!
Please avoid this scam and stay safe! Always double/triple check everything and write buyers/sellers directly on Epicnpc not on messengers.
7) Zhoi Pjetri from Albania trying to scam people impersonating my name on Line (he put same Line name and avatar) and adding Epicnpc users, sending links with my threads telling about how trustable he is and then scam for money (or take account info and never pays for them). Please avoid this scam everyone!!!!

Last edited:
In the future, please keep all accusations off of selling threads, and make sure you confirm each sale in a different platform through an EpicNPC forums message to ensure you are not speaking to an imposter.

Last edited:
I'm here again, please pm me on skype. I need some skrill funds but i forgot your skype id lol.

Hello.
I couldnt speak with you on Line because i never gave you my Line ID!
Yes there is a way to send private messages on Epicnpc - just click on user's name and choose "private message".

Added ;)

K
KingRafa
Can we do a deal at which I give you Skrill and you give me Paypal? I will ofcourse pay more than I get and you will get more than you pay.
hi do you have skype or any other instant messenger? i want to trade my paypal for skrill.

my skype: janikz211
my discord: janikz211#4533

Hello bro!
You dont have enough FBs but i see that you are quite active member so ithink we can make a deal :)
I have sent you pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.