• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Unique replica of Hearthstone cards

Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Member Since August 27, 2016
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
Hello everybody.
I'm looking for fans of the Hearthstone, which will be interesting souvenirs like this.
What do you think about it? Does anyone interested in cards like this and would you like to collect them?

hscard_te2_9_big.jpg

Mini-buster:

hscard_te2_15_anim.gif

Man you should approach Blizzard and see if you could do something with them? These are epic. :cool:

Inspired by a fresh addition, we take and make cards from... ceramics. Heavy and very embossed.

hscard_ce1_0.jpg

As well as a simpler and more budget option ceramic cards.

hscard_ce2_0.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to get $100+/card and even more for custom ones. As others have stated, licensing is a problem, though.

Replenishment of the wooden edition by a daring pirate. :)
Based on hornbeam. The others - copper, brass, melchior, amber, epoxy resin. Drawing tempera.

hscard_we2_0.jpg

You are absolutely right. I am not an employee or partner of Blizzard, I'm just a fan, а player. The first card I made with my friend for myself, I showed it in different forums, many people liked it, some fans asked me to make more. We did it. Then we were asked to make again and again. I only recently found out that Blizzard can really get a license for the production of souvenirs. Now I'm seriously thinking about it. But it will take some time. In the meantime, we continue to do what we started when someone addresses us.

This is not a provocative question, this ia real concern. As i am shure alot of people see these things as investments. But then they need to be legal. For a goodie item people don't pay top dollar. You could ask top dollar if it would be a legal correct item.
I do however believe that if your answer would have been yes you would have said so.

Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Yes, I have to agree with the others that this card looks very well made so good job pal!
If the answer is yes to the question Zoefken asked then I'm going to recommend these to my friends!

Last edited:
These look cool and well made.

i do however have just one question. Do you have the rights to produce these from blizzard?