• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

best mobile game to buy/sell accounts

Ninjask

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
hi, so i have a curious question for all the mobile gamers out there. what games are worth working on for buying and selling. after some research ot seems gacha games like bf, summoners war, ffbe. and currency games like madden mobile are the goto games
i have personally sold summoners war on ebay before but my question is this

for gacha games does bf and ffbe have a active market or is summoners war just on a different level

any input id appreciate

Akane

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1094227-Final-Fantasy-11-account-scammed-by-epicnpc-super-moderator-Akane/page2
From my personal experience, mobile games seem to be a rough market to make money in. Mobile games are money-hungry and you most likely won't get back what you put into them unless you're free to play. I've played Brave Frontier, Clash of Clash, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Final Fantasy Brave Exodus, Final Fantasy Mobius, Dragon Blaze, and tons of others.

Last edited:

Ninjask

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
true mobile games are money hungry from the getgo. how bout from the f2p aspect of rerolling/software that rerolls for you. depending on rng could it be a nice passive to get into?

BleakOwns

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
Nawww FFBE is dead and over with
Source: Sold over 60-70 accounts and the market is saturated with buyers / cheap prices not worth the time

Ninjask

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
hmm. well with rerolling ridiculously easy i can see that being a thing. if odds for 5*s remain the same however it could still be worth it just for those 5*s depending on which one of course. content cleared + high rank could give power levelers something as iirc both gl and jp have access to best rank setup now. but compared to sw it seems weak i agree

Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Clash of Clans is an alright game to sell accounts for, or Clash Royale which is also made by Supercell.
To be honest any multiplayer game with a progression system will do most of the time since it always has a market for accounts that way.

bonbin

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Clash royale seems still a good one recently, but then come some seller selling them supercheap without considering for buyer safety and also the calculation when they got a dispute.
This kind of seller usually ruim their own business and others as well
I think steam's account such as dota and csgo still worth
As for mobile game, mostly wont last , the price will drop really fast , kinda high risk to stock on them

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
actually while I'm new to buying and selling I can say selling and buying FFBE accounts can make money if u get lucky on the right summons and sell at certain times when certain units are NOT available for example Elza accounts are high in demand bc they don't have her available no more but is a great unit. I'm working on one right now actually

Lafit

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Pokemon GO was pretty good game for account trading, but after bot waves, market of that game almost die.

Nasayer

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
As already mentioned, PokemonGo was huge at the beginning and the first sellers had loads of clients but now is kinda meh..
I also think Clash of Clans and Clash Royale's Market are still doing good.

Playboi

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Game would probably be Clash of clans.

GeekForta

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Slovenia
Multiple Accounts
Amongst my peers, Clash Royale is the most popular (although I strongly dislike it, just not my type of game).

Aria Company

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
This thread is a bit old, but a friend mentioned trying to find exploits on mobile games and using them to generate high level accounts/large amounts of currency. You'd have better chances of finding such an exploit in games made by newer developers, as more experienced ones will have patched such vulnerabilities.

Last edited:

SavageOJ

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Banned - scammer - attempted to scam via TG
I suggest either Clash of clans, because of the new updates and the strategic base designs, or Clash royale because everyone is looking for legendary cards and high level accounts!

Ninjaibis

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Clash of clans and clash royale accounts are of course favorites for many, but also check out Taichi panda or arcane legends as they are some good games to give a shot.

idle

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
uhm, consider this deleted please... :/

Last edited:
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
you guys can try http://www.avabur.com/?ref=21618 it is a pretty passive browser based game you can run in the background. Best thing I like about it is it is a money sink but also f2p as you can just run it in background just chilling. I recommend mineing if you just want higher chances at better drops and farming gold. If need any help just let me know or pm me if I do not respond here

XTCarnage

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Everyone always goes for the Supercell games and yeah, Brawl Stars is selling for quite a bit but I think that Pokemon Go since their recent updates have increased in sales and price?

AnimusPRIME

EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
I would say Clash of Clans and Pokemon Go are the best options right now. And I don't even know if the Asian servers are up but if you have access to it, I would check out Rage of Bahamut. The American servers were shut down a while ago but while it was up it was a gold mine if you knew what to do with the in game currency. Although I had a ton of contacts being in a top 10 guild.