• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Buying 💥Buying FFXIV Account [Epicnpc Moderator][10000+ Feedback]

Region
  1. NA
  2. EU
  3. Asia
Max Characters

useeds

💥EpicModerator💥💥Middleman💥
Middleman
Approved Middleman for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Trade Guardian Seller
Seller approved to use escrow service.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Local Moderator
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Member Since October 16, 2015
Total Completed Orders: 8665
Total Feedback: 11134
I will never message you outside this website if I need something or if I want to buy anything from you.

Buying accounts in FFXIV online. Quitting? Tired of the game? No Time to play? Get the most value out of your account without the hassle of looking for buyers and having risk of being scammed

You can only reach me by direct message here on epicnpc. I am removing all other ways of communication as some people are dumb enough to get scammed by scammers even after all my warnings on my threads. Any other messages outside epicnpc that says it is me is a scam.

Last edited:
Terrible Buyer

Honestly, bad communication, then because i get a little annoyed he passes on buying? How is this guy even marked a local moderator.

Trying to DM to sell an account, literally just leaves messages on read with no response even after making an offer on the account.

ip hash: 77b7cfe699dbf35c00f791
Hey I’m selling my ff14 account what information would you need I got 47 mounts 6 from the cash storm some beast tribe mounts idiom rathalos etc 8 level 80 jobs 7 level 70 jobs the warrior garo armor set with weapon(in the glamor closet) and I don’t really know what else to say lmk in em what else you would like to know sadly I got a degenerative nerve issue in my hand so I can’t play anymore

ip hash: 0fc3b1ff65add62cfcbc25
Hi there,

I am selling my EU FFXIV Account due to irl reasons. (Can be transferred anywhere but account is EU)

Comes with :
23235 Achievement points

Endwalker Savage Bis: BIS: Mch, Sage, Dancer
All Battle + Doh/Dol at Max Level 90
Blue Mage at current max level + all carnival Stages completed + All Spells + Morbol Mount
Ultimates: 5 UCOB Weapons : MCH, AST, DRK, BRD,WHM + 6 TEA Weapons : MCH, WHM, NIN, DRK , AST, SMN
Deep Dungeon : "The Necromancer" title + "Lone Hero" from POTD and HOH including 7300ish Sustaining Potions and roughly 4000 ish HoH Potions. Eureka Orthos has 6 party clears.
Mounts 211 (Including all Savage Mounts, All Gold Saucer ones (except the 4m mgp one)Yokai and more)
Minions: 453 (Including Namingway from the Encyclopedia)
30 Fashion Accessories + most of the orchestrion Rolls
387/402 Triple Triad Cards
Maxed out Trust System + Chocobo
Mentor Roulette Unlocked at 1321/2000
A fully furnished medium house in Shirogane (Beach Front)
Almost every mogstation glam in the glam dresser
5079 Commendations
Maxed out Beast Tribes + Collectable NPC's (still finishing the last one and Anden is close)
Few Alts here and there
Saint of the Firmament (top 10 with alchemist on 3rd restauration) + Pteranadon Mount

Relics:

All HW done / DOH/DOL Included

1 ARR Maxed out till the end + completed the others up to the achievement stage
Eureka: Got the Ozma, but most relics are up to pagos
SHB: Battle Relics up to Memories of dying stage / All DOH/DOL Done
EW : DOH/DOL Relics finished / Battle ones all done up to 3rd step but 1-2 Missing

There's loads... but this is what i could list so far.

If you have an offer/ questions, feel free to DM

ip hash: 2d895b18765ce179706153
Been trying to reach you via DMs about selling my ffxiv account you offered 80$ for. If you could get back to me, i would appreciate it.

ip hash: 41c87cf5225b22d0e22c2d
Hi, are you still buying account?
quintuplet legend in Atomos - Elemental Server.
1140+ hours.
have also characters in Tonberry - Elemental and Sargatanas - Aether, level 90s and legend titles.

ip hash: 5b86b7c733fa57a6fc0be7
Banned - Previously Banned - hordesmerch
selling Trial account, i have quite progress on it dm me

ip hash: ecf2a815765f570b0ebee9
Account 1 = Kinda curious but what kind of money is account worth will all Collector Expansions, 7 lvl 70+ alts and a main that has all lvl 90 everything on it, 270 or so pets, 150 or so mounts, around billion Gil, 8 fc's mostly large and prime spots, house medium on a really prime spot in LB. Several toons in 640+ gear on main. No blue quest left to do in game atm including Manderville. Anima's several already done and supplies to finish them out already. I am missing mounts p3s, p8s, p12s. Rubicante about half the tokens now. And lord so many store bought and in game glamours why armories are full. Captain Rank with Company. PvP rank maxed. Its on NA Data Center. Account 2 = And i have another alt account holding 8 more fc's mostly large and a medium house. max toon all lvl 90's or close numerous pets and mounts, around 400 mil gil. Oh and all accounts were Collectors editions. On this website my homes and Fc's are worth over 20,000.00 alone. These accounts are loaded especially the 1st one. No ultimate raids done yet. Missing p3s thru p12s all other raids are done mounts and minions collected. Mentor status on 1st account. Tanking mounts on acct 1 are in process. I just got older and had my 1st child 3 months ago. Several pvp mounts on acct 1. Just too much to list. Oh and i have some encyclopedia books with pet codes that have been used i can mail also.

Last edited:
ip hash: 02ad575484f07de9736768
I will never message you outside this website if I need something or if I want to buy anything from you.

Buying accounts in FFXIV online. Quitting? Tired of the game? No Time to play? Get the most value out of your account without the hassle of looking for buyers and having risk of being scammed

You can only reach me by direct message here on epicnpc. I am removing all other ways of communication as some people are dumb enough to get scammed by scammers even after all my warnings on my threads. Any other messages outside epicnpc that says it is me is a scam.

Hi are you still buying ?

ip hash: 2acdc920607404b88cece8
selling 2 accounts if you are still buying , multi 80s gathering and crafting maxed ,about a billion gill total .one account is legacy

ip hash: 25af53e0970f2c5eb3b021

Wan't to sell my account quit the game not to long ago do not have the time anymore are you still buying?

ip hash: 88d5ea06d592fe71532fb9

Yo, are you still buying FFXIV Account?!

ip hash: 7a67e4d71fe12181747399
Banned - Fake feedback

Look to my acc

Wanna sell my FFXIV Account. EU Shiva.
Didnt complete a lot of stuff, but i bought some mounts like the Whale, and have some stuff due to collectors editions and friends getting gametime via my referal and also have some nice fashion stuff available.

Only thing i ask is to remove all friends from friend list once the account is sold.

Has roughly 10mil silver. I bought 2 Maids iirc, and ended up never using them.

All Crafters/Gatherers are Level 80.
And i got a few classes to level 80 too. See in the attached pictures.

If there are any questions, please ask.

Attachments

• Bild_2021-11-07_081902.png
    Bild_2021-11-07_081902.png
    92.2 KB
  • Bild_2021-11-07_081917.png
    Bild_2021-11-07_081917.png
    107.1 KB
  • Bild_2021-11-07_081940.png
    Bild_2021-11-07_081940.png
    124.3 KB
  • CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great Buyer Fast and easy!!

Sold him my Account withing 2 hours and was very smooth and easy!

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Can and easy like always!

Sent him the account and he immediately paid and sent me the money, fantastic transaction like always!

Warning: Trade with Caution
Looking to sell my account, Have over 600days on it, Lots of mogstation outfits 6 lvl 80's and all gathering and crafting at 80 as well.

Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/my-account-got-hacked-and-now-its-selling-here.1980435/
Trusted <3 Smooth and Fast i like him

Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/my-account-got-hacked-and-now-its-selling-here.1980435/
WTS an almost endgame acc with all classes max (not wrr-pld)

Really lovely experience, honest and efficient. Took around a day from first contact to having completed the transaction.

• CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast and reliable

One of the best experiences that I had when selling accounts, very professional.

Hi, i want to sell my beloved Account because corona suxx in. Its totaly endgame and craft ready with tons of glams and mounts, just pm me and i show you the details

Hi I have an account that I’m looking to sell. Have multiple houses. A lot of level 80 classes.