EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Trading 🏆Currency Exchange Service and Loans🏆 Cryptos - Paypal Skrill and more

Currency
Bitcoin, Other Crypto, Skrill

DejanXX

🔥1300+ Positive Feedbacks🔥
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
141   0   0
Country
Serbia
Hello everyone and welcome to my currency exchange service thread:

We're proud to announce we are offering currency exchange service for (BTC, ETH, XRP, SKRILL, NETELLER PAYPAL and more)

Rates:
Selling: BTC, ETH, XRP - for SKRILL and PayPal(Read more about PayPal below) (10%)
Buying: BTC, ETH, XRP, SKRILL - for SKRILL/PayPal (1:1)

If you wanna buy BTC for PayPal, then i may require:
- Your ID Verification (First/Last name, Address etc. etc. has to match with your PayPal name)
- Your phone number/social media for verification purposes (anything that can really prove you are the owner of your PayPal account)
- You need to already have existing feedback on EpicNPC or similar marketplaces. (It is up to me whether or not i am going to accept the deal or not)

Money loan and example:
Jack says he needs 100$ ASAP for 15 days, claims he will return the money in due time + (X% or XX% fee) agreed. After 15 days, jack returns back the money + percentages agreed.

In order to loan money from us:
- You need to have at least 100 positive feedbacks on EpicNPC.
- You need to be ID Verified on EpicNPC(If you are not, then i may require ID verification if we are using PayPal, you still need to have 100+ feedbacks despite being verified or not)
- I send out Loans most of the time via PayPal and receive money back via Cryptos. (This rule is not applied at all times and it depends on the person and his feedbacks/reputation)
- Delay in payment results in the additional X% or XX% of interest (Dejan loans Jack 100$ and Jack has to return 120$ after 15 days. After 15 days have passed, jack fails to return 120$ and he will now owe Dejan additional X% or XX% interest added to the loan, upon agreement this may apply multiple times depends on the delay of the payment.)

ToS:
We reserve the right to decline any deal if we think it's not good idea or the person is being shady/suspicious.
For PayPal payments, etc, we may ask further identification such as Country ID, Passport, Social Media links and so on.
We comply with GDPR Privacy Policy and your information will not get leaked.
Buyer needs to have EpicNPC Account and verify with me over EpicNPC for any sort of deal/transaction.

Contact information:
EpicNPC Private Messages (Recommended)
Discord name: Dejan#7581
Discord Unique ID: 701843155061964860

Email: [email protected]

Last edited: