EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Platforms
PC, Playstation, Xbox
Boost Services
Boosting, Duo Queue, Coaching

✅EpicBoost✅

⭐BOOST SERVICE┃4500+ ORDER COMPLETE┃FAST DELIVERY⭐
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
1775   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
IMPORTANT DETAIL
WATCH OUT SCAMMERS / FAKES PRETENDING TO BE ME
ALWAYS CONFIRM YOU ADDED THE RIGHT PERSON OR TALKING TO THE RIGHT PERSON

live:nguyenkelvin69 (Make sure you update your Skype to latest version before adding)

DlSCORD:
EpicBoost#3272 ( Capital E and B otherwise it's wrong person )(we don't have discord nitro)

OUR DISCORD LOOKS LIKE THIS:

EMAIL:
[email protected]

TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/EpicBoost (VOUCH BY PROS AND COMMUNITY - 8000+ FOLLOWERS)

⭐ 4+ YEAR EPICNPC MEMBER AND VERIFIED
1763+ Feedback 100% Positive! EpicBoost's Feedback (click it)
100% SAFE AND LEGIT - OVER 4000+ ORDERS COMPLETED

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - I TRY MY BEST TO WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET IF POSSIBLE
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PLATFORM: PC - PS4 - XBOX
SELF PLAY: WE invite you to our party

💎ALL CURRENCY ACCEPTED
PAYPAL
TRANSFER WISE

BITCOIN
CASHAPP
SKRILL

CREDIT CARD / DEBIT PAYMENTS
PREPAID GIFT CREDIT CARD

AND OTHER POSSIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS IF NECESSARY
All boosting is done by real players, no cheats or unsafe third party software is ever used.
Our boosters are located across the US/EU regions.
By using our services, you fully agree and acknowledge that you may be violating ToS.
There are no refunds under any circumstances
0 BANS TO DATE / 1700+ FEEDBACK 100% POSITIVE
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM ORDERS FOR RANK BOOST OR ANY BADGES THAT YOU NEED NOT LISTED HERE
CAN USE ANY CHARACTER FOR ORDERS

- ALL BOOST IS DONE BY APEX PREDATOR PLAYERS
- CAN DO RANK BOOST BY TIERS AS WELL OR BY CERTAIN RP POINTS NEEDED
- LIVE STREAM IS AVAILABLE FOR BOOSTING

- FOR DUO/SELF PLAY RANK ORDERS , CAN DO UP TO DIAMOND 4
apex legend ranks.png

FEEDBACK / VOUCHES FROM OUR THREAD
d.png

dd.png

d.png

d.png

Fast and efficient

Okay let me start by saying there is a reason they have one of the highest rating/feedback for apex and whatever other games they boost on this site cause of efficient and quality work, You might see other boosters on the site cheaper than them but I can assure you if you use EpicBoost you get quality work for what you pay.

Order was placed and done within an hour // will be back for more ++
Badges

Placed an order for 20k badge + 4k damage and a 20k badge. All his boosters are talented and EpicBooost is a very kind guy.
2nd time buyer, amazing service

This is my second purchase, my first purchase was on a throwaway account to establish trust then I had them do my main that is worth well over 800 dollars in cosmetics etc. I was very nervous to hand them over that account but I had absolutely no issues. Service was done fast, streamed, and communicated throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend you do business with these guys.
Second time, can't wait for third

Well let's start with the price... First of all the price is really cheap (the cheapest I've seen, by far) as well as I also got a discount for the second buy. The boosters were really good and done everything in a few days (Bought bades + rank + solo wins). I guarantee you can't find better! Highly recommended!
4k DMG+20kill+ 10 solo wins done in 1 day

Still incredibly impressed with the seller and booster's speed for this order, as they were able to pound out all the badges within a day of payment. It's actually funny how others are charging exorbitant prices when Epicboost can get it done fast and for such a cheap price!
4k badge

Purchased 4k badge service. Got it done within hours only because it seemed like the booster was busy with other accounts before hand. He streams everything to avoid any doubts of him using a third party program. Would recommend +++1
4k dmg + 20kill badges for two legends done in hours

Excellent communication and speedy service as usual. Placed the order yesterday and his boosters finished the work within hours after start. At the price he's offering there really isn't a reason to use anyone else.
Fast and Trustworthy

Very awesome and fast service. Trust me it's worth it. I was kind of skeptical about giving my account info, but they are very professional and trustworthy. Will do business again.
Very fast and professional.

Got my apex legends boost done ASAP and cheap.
Talented boosters. Great coms

Great communication. Super quick. Thanks!
These guys are awesome

These guys are really great to use. They are fast, efficient and really good people to talk to. I will definiently recommend using these guys again
Very fast and professional.

Got my apex legends boost done ASAP and cheap.
Positive feedback

NA-PC-Apex
Paid $45 for Legend's Wake in the evening, by the following afternoon it was done with a screenshot sent to me.
I would recommend
Fortnite arena points boost

I must highly recommend this service. Contacted them, got answer in a minute. We made a deal pretty quick, paid first, in about 5 or 6 hours service was finished without any problems. Very quick and reliable!
Talented boosters. Great coms

Great communication. Super quick. Thanks!
These guys are awesome

These guys are really great to use. They are fast, efficient and really good people to talk to. I will definiently recommend using these guys again
Bought 4k dmg badge

Very fast and nice service only took couple hours to complete will buy more soon! ♥️✌️
Absolutely 100% Legit. Seller is very Polite and Respectful and does everything to help you with your needs. A+++++ . I will be back for more, you should too!

At first I was a bit nervous using this service and looked around for a bit from other threads but I came upon this one and it seemed like the beat option. I got into touch with the seller and almost immediately received a reply. At which point I asked for the 20kill badge and was quoted a price.

I was scared that I would get scammed but I trusted seller and sent Money. After that I handed over my account. But speaking with the seller reassured me that this was a legit seller because he communicated very well and always replied to my questions within seconds. So if there are people who are afraid of being scammed, let me assure you this is 10000% legitimate and very professional.

You will be very pleased when your order is completed In a professional manner with communication from seller at any point of time during your transaction.

Also If people are weary of commenters being fake. Let that concern go, because I am 100% a legitimate customer. I have never had any boosting services my account is new but I am a not a fake comment used to gain trust.

This seller is the best and I highly recommend him for any boosting services you desire. A+++++++++, I will be back for more boosts.

Thank you very much :):)
tags: apex legend season 5 , apex legend boost service , apex legend boost , apex legend services , apex legend carry , apex legend carry service , apex legend cheap badges , apex legend badge , apex legend 20 kill badge service , apex legend 20 kill badge carry , cheap apex legend service , apex legend rank boost , apex legend rank carry , apex legend ranking , apex legend rp rank boost , apex legend rp boost , apex legend diamond to master boost , apex legend apex predator service , apex legend cheap rank boost , apex legend cheap rank service , apex legend buy boosting , apex legend sell boosting , apex legend pc ps4 xbox , apex legend pc boost , apex legend ps4 boost , apex legend xbox boost , 20 kill badge , 4000 damage badge , cheap 20 kill badge , cheap 4k damage badge , cheap apex legend badges , cheap apex legend rank boost , cheap apex legend accounts , apex legend accounts , apex legend sell accounts ,apex legend buy accounts , apex legend season 5 services , apex legend loba , epicboost , epicnpc apex legends boosting , apex legends boosting , APEX LEGENDS BOOSTING & SERVICES , apex legends boosting

Last edited:

Contrapkz

0   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fortnite arena points boost

I must highly recommend this service. Contacted them, got answer in a minute. We made a deal pretty quick, paid first, in about 5 or 6 hours service was finished without any problems. Very quick and reliable!

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Badges

Placed a second order for 4 badges. Both my boosts were streamed as I was skeptical about any third party software used like cheats, but EpicBoost reassured me that no cheats were used. Order was done in a timely manner and I will be back for his services if needed.

0   0   0
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
Ordered a 20 kill badge for my main. Got in immediate touch with the seller through Discord and took it from there. The actual boost was very fast and took less than an hour! The seller was a big problem-solver and very professional. Trust these guys to do the job quick and excellently!

0   0   0
Country
Norway
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Review of EpicBoost

Ordered a 20 kill badge for my main. Got in immediate touch with the seller through Discord and took it from there. The actual boost was very fast and took less than an hour! The seller was a big problem-solver and very professional. Trust these guys to do the job quick and excellently!

4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Ranked Boost

4th order for Apex and all his boosters are excellent. I was skeptical at first with their aiming and and such, but EPICBOOST knows how to run a business, keeps in contact with you, as well as ensuring your account is safe and that no third party programs are used. Will be returning back for a 5th order for getting to Plat.

bluesupercar

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - disposable email not allowed
20 kills + 4000 damage

I ordered these very hard-to-get achievements yesterday and was done today. The guy that was taking my order was very nice and very respectful while the boosters were really fast & competent.

10/10 would order again :)

Tukloo23

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Absolutely 100% Legit. Seller is very Polite and Respectful and does everything to help you with your needs. A+++++ . I will be back for more, you should too!

At first I was a bit nervous using this service and looked around for a bit from other threads but I came upon this one and it seemed like the beat option. I got into touch with the seller and almost immediately received a reply. At which point I asked for the 20kill badge and was quoted a price.

I was scared that I would get scammed but I trusted seller and sent Money. After that I handed over my account. But speaking with the seller reassured me that this was a legit seller because he communicated very well and always replied to my questions within seconds. So if there are people who are afraid of being scammed, let me assure you this is 10000% legitimate and very professional.

You will be very pleased when your order is completed In a professional manner with communication from seller at any point of time during your transaction.

Also If people are weary of commenters being fake. Let that concern go, because I am 100% a legitimate customer. I have never had any boosting services my account is new but I am a not a fake comment used to gain trust.

This seller is the best and I highly recommend him for any boosting services you desire. A+++++++++, I will be back for more boosts.

Thank you very much :):)