SOLD * [NA] SaGa Re: Universe Starter Accounts

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Low End
Original Owner
Yes

Segnaless

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 276

(100%) (336 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Mar 24, 2017
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
SOLD:
#1. [Account R_2] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 79 000+ SS units x29 including - Ginny [I'm Ginny Knights], Azami [Light Armor Is Important] Skin x2 Items - gold piece x1500+, Instant Expedition tickets x900+ and so on, check screenshots
#2. [Account R_8] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 102 000+ SS units x47 including - [Vanquish the Sinistrals!] Matriarch v1, [The Title of Matriarch] Matriarch v2, Princess White Rose [Here, This is For You], Jo [Don't Hold Back]
Skin x2 Items - gold piece x1600+, Instant Expedition tickets x900+ and so on, check screenshots
#3. [Account R_1] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 72 000+ SS units x50 including - Roufas [I'm the Top Brass], Matriarch v1 [Vanquish the Sinistrals!] , Matriarch v2 [The Title of Matriarch], Jo [Don't Hold Back], Mesarthim [I Hate Human Stench], Princess White Rose (anniversary) [I'll Fight, Too] (x2) Skin x2 Items - gold piece x2400+, Instant Expedition tickets x1900+ and so on, check screenshots Price - Negotiable via PM
#4. [Account R_5] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 96 000+ SS units x64 including - Roufas [I'm the Top Brass], Matriarch v1 [Vanquish the Sinistrals!], Matriarch v2 [The Title of Matriarch], Jo [Don't Hold Back] x2, [Bear the Light of Hope] Albert, Princess White Rose (anniversary) [I'll Fight, Too], Princess Rei [This Isn't a Game] x2, Asellus [Lingering Self-Doubt] x2, Mesarthim [I Hate Human Stench], Gray [The Call of the Adventure] Skin x2 Items - gold piece x2600+, Instant Expedition tickets x900+ and so on, check screenshots Price - Negotiable via PM
#5. [Account R_3] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 75 000+ SS units x70 including - Roufas [I'm the Top Brass], Matriarch v1 [Vanquish the Sinistrals!], Matriarch v2 [The Title of Matriarch], Jo [Don't Hold Back], Mesarthim [I Hate Human Stench], Princess White Rose (anniversary) [I'll Fight, Too], Princess Rei [This Isn't a Game], Final Emperor [Sorry It's Not the Throne], Gray [The Call of the Adventure]
Skin x2 Items - gold piece x3600+, Instant Expedition tickets x1900+ and so on, check screenshots Price - Negotiable via PM
#6. [Account R_4] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 117 000+ SS units x61 including - Roufas [I'm the Top Brass], Matriarch v1 [Vanquish the Sinistrals!], Matriarch v2 [The Title of Matriarch], Jo [Don't Hold Back], Asellus [Lingering Self-Doubt] x2, Princess Rei [This Isn't a Game] Skin x2 Items - gold piece x3600+, Instant Expedition tickets x1900+ and so on, check screenshots Price - Negotiable via PM
#7. [Account R_6] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 63 000+ SS units x52 including - Roufas [I'm the Top Brass], Matriarch v1 [Vanquish the Sinistrals! , Matriarch v2 [The Title of Matriarch], Jo [Don't Hold Back], Rocbouquet [Fleeting Beauty], Princess White Rose (anniversary) [I'll Fight, Too] x2, Princess Rei [This Isn't a Game] Skin x2 Items - gold piece x2600+, Instant Expedition tickets x900+ and so on, check screenshots Price - Negotiable via PM
#8. [Account R_7] Rank 1, Server - America Gems: 25 000+ SS units x60 including - Roufas [I'm the Top Brass], Matriarch v1 [Vanquish the Sinistrals!], Matriarch v2 [The Title of Matriarch], Jo [Don't Hold Back]б Rocbouquet [Fleeting Beauty], Asellus [Lingering Self-Doubt] x4, Mesarthim [I Hate Human Stench] x2, Princess White Rose (anniversary) [I'll Fight, Too] (x2), Princess Rei [This Isn't a Game], Lyza [In Your Dreams]
Skin x2 Items - gold piece x3600+, Instant Expedition tickets x1900+ and so on, check screenshots Price - Negotiable via PM
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • EasyStaff Invoice (card)
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent service

Bought their last RSRU account for a fantastic price. Service was quick, and easy
 
Thanks everyone for supporting, all accounts sold! I'm leaving this game :)
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
discord?
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very helpful seller, fast response

This seller was very helpful in answering all of my questions and helped me through the whole process. Would definitely buy from again.
 
A
do u know his discord?
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
amazing

super fast and very polite! easily the best seller ive encountered
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top