EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling ★ POE League SC/Standard currency ✅Handfarmed Cheap Safe ✔BTC Crypto PP Skrill

Mode
Standard, Challenge League
Items
Orbs, Exalted Orb

Epicgameforever

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
105   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
✔ wts poe challenge SC/Standard orbs ★ handfarmed, no resale, lots for sale
Reasons to buy from me: It's safe, ban avoided trade, 100% hand farmed, explain step by step to newbies, good price, not reseller, Can trade in small parts in challenge Blight Softcore Ex and Standard SC League. Add me Skype or Discord from your Verified account (dont need if Crypto/BTC)

Selling Currency PC Blight SC League (ORBS) PC Blight new challenge League (BSC)
WTS Price BSC: Exalted = 0.7$ USD + %Fee depends on payment system
WTS Price BlightSC: Chaos = 0.006$ USD + %Fee depends on the payment system
WTS Price BlightSC: Mirror of Kalandra = crypto/BTC payment (ASK)

WTS BSC: Alternate Art Saffell's Frame and more Unique Art = Crypto/BTC payment (ASK)
WTS BSC: equivalent alternate currency (Vaal, Regret, Chromatic, Scouring, Divine, Jeweller, Keys, Chayula, Annulment, Silver, Sextant, Fusing, Fragments, Sets, Maps, Uniques, Fossils, Oils, etc) = ASK (Blight League SC currency exchange)

------------------------------------------------
Selling Currency (ORBS) PC Permanent Standard League (SC normal)
Price: Exalted (Std) = 0.40$ USD + %Fee depends on payment system
Price: Chaos (Std) = 0.005$ USD + %Fee depends on payment system

WTS Std: Alternate Art Saffell's Frame and more Unique Art = Crypto/BTC payment (ASK)
------------------------------------------
Payment Method (What take) You cover any fee and transactions:

Bitcoin BTC +4% fee,
ETH +7% fee,
Many popular Cryptocurrency 26+ Altcoins (ask) +10% fee,
Skrill +7% fee,
Paypal (only invoice) +9% fee
Big deals (trade) will pass only through Cryptocurrency! Only Bitcoin BTC, ETH, 26+ Altcoins (ask wich altcoins)

🔥 Contact 🔥
DISCORD:
Epicgame#7886
Click there:
OR

greegoriy12
Discord: Epicgame#7886 (Sent Message to me after adding for notification please)
(Sent Message to me after adding for notification please)

Selling GEAR/Items Standard league (SC) Add me in Skype for info and price! Example: Headhunter, legacy Reach of the Council Spine Bow, legacy Shavronne's Wrappings, Mirrored Dagger, legacy Soul Taker, And more (21 level Gems, ETC) many items for sale Ask in Skype

Selling WTS Alternate artwork (Alt ART) items from Race for cryptocurrency (BTC) only in any Challenge (SC or HC) or Permanent League SC or HC: Saffell's Frame from Race (any league - HC or SC) = 1.7 BTC (you cover fee), Fairgraves' Tricorne (any league - HC or SC) = 1.5 BTC, Storm Cloud (any league - HC or SC) = 1.6 BTC, The Taming (any league - HC or SC) = 1.7 BTC, Berek's Respite (any league - HC or SC) = 1.7 BTC, The Three Dragons (any league - HC or SC) = 0.8 BTC, Pillar of the Caged God (any league - HC or SC) = 0.4 BTC, Immortal Flesh (any league - HC or SC) = 0.3 BTC, etc.

How we make a deal? Only verified accounts! GUIDE:
Step 0: Have/Get VERIFIED account there or Epicnpc site or make account and VERIFY IT to buy currency! (You don't need if you pay with any Crypto currency or BTC).
Step 1: Reply on this thread with your Skype or Discord (if you want to make 100% sure that you trading with me) if you don't want - PM me your Skype name, today data and what you want to buy from me and how much!
Step 2: Add me on Skype by clicking Add me on Skype button or PM me your discord username and tag along with how much you want to buy, ill add you after you PM me there
Step 3: in Skype or Discord You tell me how many Exalteds (or other currency) you need, what League SC and we calculate total price, you Send payment first NO GIFT! Only invoice method.
Step 4: Give me your character name and do as i will explain in Skype or Discord, Trade will be done "Face to face" i trade you your Exalted or your currency you buying, you need accept that trade is happening to you

Step 5: +Feedback/+rep after trade done please, thanks!

Hi all, welcome to my shop 100% Hand-Made where verified accounts can Reliable get all they need in just "one stop" buy online one-stop shop for POE stuff, i'm trusted seller, sell very safe, protected, face to face RMT PC Path of Exile game Currency in Blight and Standard League. Accept: Crypto 26+ Altcoins (ask), Bitcoin, ETH <= (you dont need account if you pay with any Crypto or BTC), Skrill, Perfect Money, Paypal (only invoice), Webmoney WMZ! FEE listed above. Platform: PC

Greeting! If you looking for hand-made Reliable Currency/Orbs/Items on PC POE game and trusted seller, you have come to the right place where you may buy Exalted Orbs and buy POE Currency in Blight League SC and Standard League SC buy fast and safe! Easy fast trade POE buy Exalted in Blight League! I'm selling all kinds of game Path of Exile MMO currency. Really Independent Private Selling online currencies RMT Seller in new challenge Blight sc and Standard Leagues, Selling 100% Hand-Made Exalted Orbs All league, Everything farmed by myself - No bots are used in order to gain the currency, Fast delivery, Best Video Games Currency Store! [Trusted] I farm all POE currency through hard work and legitimate methods. 100% Hand Made all time, Quick, Safe Transactions for RMT Exalteds in POE and all game currency in new challenge Blight sc league and Standard SC RMT. Reliable Trusted Private Independent RMT seller shop for your POE currency trade. Only verified accounts trade. The most secure and enjoyable Player-to-Player Marketplace for POE Currency Safe transaction. Individual Private Big Trusted Old Seller Selling online currencies with safe and hand farmed Orbs, Everything are not resold from other people, no resale, not buying from other sellers. Blight League Private Safe Buy SHOP here to make deal Exalted Orbs buy/sell in BSC League Blight tradingSelling BSC 3.8 PC Path of Exile Blight SoftCore League POE store poe shop Currency farming Exalted Orbs and POE 3.8 sale currency in new challenge SC league Blight softcore on PC POE Path of Exile game Blight League SC RMT selling shop so you can buy them in Blight Challenge League SC and Standard League SC Normal sell shop Orbs fast and safe you may buy Exalted Orbs in Blight SC BSC fast and safe online 24/7 Path of Exile store shop 3.8 RMT Reliable Solo hand farmed currency orbs Exalteds in BSC and Standard Softcore solo self found Exalted Orb handfarmed POE Blight SC BSC Exalted sell fast and saveBest place where You can Buy (WTB) currency POE Exalted in SoftCore Blight League 3.8 by contacting me You can Buy Currency POE 3.8 Challenge League SCYou can buy currency poe here from me, best poe currency marketplace for sale challenge new league scIf You WTB currency POE Blight League and plan to Buy currency challenge league you can contant me there, You may Buy Exalted Currency Blight POE SC hereBest place where You can Buy (WTB) currency POE Exalted in SoftCore Blight League 3.8 by contacting me You can Buy Currency POE 3.8 Challenge League SCYou can buy currency poe here from me, best poe currency marketplace for sale challenge new league scIf You WTB currency POE Blight League and plan to Buy currency challenge league you can contant me there, You may Buy Exalted Currency Blight POE SC herePlease make account there or Epicnpc site and verify it by buying corecoins and verify your account in order to buy from me. Only verified accounts trade.I am an independent, private, reliable guy and I make my currency by solo selffound playing and farming, i would like to sell some Exalted Orbs and any currency, pieces to You!I'm trustworthy private trader, i'm really independent and reliable seller with best place for You, where you can buy Exalted and any currency in Path of Exile game.Path of Exile game solo self farmer who can sell you any currency and where you may buy currency poe from private seller with safe and reliable method to avoid ban. You buy poe Exalted currency from honest, straight, faithful, independent, private seller with best save method to protect your account. Best Blight League currency Exalted selling shop in BlightSC. You can buy 3.8 Blight League currency Exalted (WTB) with safe and protected self farmed private seller shop POE!I sell My currency ethical, real, original, pure, true, self farmed, personal and very safe!Path of Exile: Blight League real money trading with best price, good price and big full stock, fast farming currency and Exalted Orbs and Chaos Orbs from private non-botted human shop sellerCheap and best place to buy poe currency there fast and reliable right now, i'm always online to sell and you can buy buying all kinds of game currency and Exalted Orbs or gold at the any time with many payments. I am professional seller and farmer,farm in-game currency professional and bulk. Cheap Path of Exile Currency Trsuted Cheap POE Currency New Challenge League Trusted shop seller to buy Exalteds and buy currency poe 3.8 Online RMT Trade. You can buy & you can buying POE PC currency on all servers Path of Exile from me at the any time you want to buy from trustable shop like me. Only Professional trader handle the deals for you. I sell orbs to You effective, safe and cheap! Best place for You to buy Exalteds currency and gear poe 3.8 shop
Buy only from personal and trustworthy shops like me, where you are safe and can buy any poe currency challenge standard league

Please make account there or Ownedcore site and verify it by buying Credits and verify your account in order to buy from me.

🔥 Contact 🔥
DISCORD:
Epicgame#7886
Click there:
OR

greegoriy12
Discord: Epicgame#7886 (Sent Message to me after adding for notification please)
(Sent Message to me after adding for notification please)

STAY TUNE FOR UPDATES
Thank you and good luck Exile!

Last edited:

qwertz666

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   1   0
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Excessive scam accusations, refusal to prove innocence. Rude aweful behavior
thanks went smooth!

Last edited:

Epicgameforever

EpicMember Premium
105   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Scam = qwertz666
Scam have a new strategy - make few small trades to get trust, after ask big trade and not pay, be careful.

Story:
He want to buy mirror on Essence league, and we already done few trades before, he said site where he working need it now and he can't pay first, i trusted him and didn't receive any payment after i trade him mirror.

Last edited:

Epicgameforever

EpicMember Premium
105   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Selling BSC 3.8 PC Path of Exile Blight SoftCore League POE store poe shop Currency farming Exalted Orbs and POE 3.8 sale currency in new challenge SC league Blight softcore on PC POE Path of Exile game Blight League SC RMT selling shop so you can buy them in Blight Challenge League SC and Standard League SC Normal sell shop Orbs fast and safe you may buy Exalted Orbs in Blight SC BlightSC fast and safe online 24/7 Path of Exile store shop 3.8 RMT Reliable Solo hand farmed currency orbs Exalteds in BSC and Standard Softcore solo self found Exalted Orb handfarmed POE Blight SC BSC Exalted sell fast and save
Best place where You can Buy (WTB) currency POE Exalted in SoftCore Blight League 3.8 by contacting me You can Buy Currency POE 3.8 Challenge League SC
You can buy currency poe here from me, best poe currency marketplace for sale challenge new league sc
If You WTB currency POE Blight League and plan to Buy currency challenge league you can contant me there, You may Buy Exalted Currency Blight POE SC here with safe and protected self farmed POE currency private seller in BlightSC challenge league 3.8 Blight
Best Private Seller where you can Buy poe currency Exalted buy Exalted and safe trade buy orbs in poe 3.8 Blight League SC
Message me there when you want to buy currency Exalted Blight League Softcore Challenge League 3.8 SC BSC. Add me in Skype or Discord after message there to buy Exalted Orb currency Blight Soft Challenge League from me your Private Seller full stock

Last edited:

Zerocare

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
7   0   0
Country
Czech Republic
Multiple Accounts
Just bought 30EX - great experience. Smooth trade, communicative seller I can only recommend!