• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Steeo3modz.com - PC/PS3 Modded & Custom Accounts Service ! Instant Delivery !

Platforms
  1. PC

Steeo3

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Ireland
Multiple Accounts
Member Since October 16, 2015
Trade Guardian Orders: 19
Total Feedback: 19
Steeo3modz.com - PC/PS3 Modded & Custom Accounts Service ! Instant Delivery !

Hello,

I am selling PC/PS3 pre-modded accounts ! Stats are listed below !

Please read all of this thread before adding me on skpye so you get a general idea.

[COLOR=#00FFF] PC Premade Account [COLOR=#00FFF]:[/COLOR]
Rank=[COLOR=#00FFF] [COLOR=#00FFF][COLOR=#00FFF]140[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR]/ [COLOR=#00FFF]Cash [/COLOR]=[COLOR=#00FFF] 850[COLOR=#00FFF] [/COLOR]Mil[/COLOR] /MAX Stats [COLOR=#00FFF]+ [/COLOR]All LSC Upgrades [COLOR=#00FFF],[/COLOR] All Clothe[COLOR=#00FFF]s, [/COLOR]Weapons[COLOR=#00FFF][COLOR=#00FFF] [COLOR=#00FFF]& Mods +[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]Camos[COLOR=#00FFF] [COLOR=#00FFF]Unlocked [/COLOR][/COLOR]/ /[COLOR=#00FFF]ALL Vehicle's[COLOR=#00FFF], [/COLOR][/COLOR] Heist & DLC Vehicles [COLOR=#00FFF]U[COLOR=#00FFF]nlocked[/COLOR][/COLOR] / - Price = €[COLOR=#00FFF][COLOR=#00FFF]4[COLOR=#00FFF]0[/COLOR]-[COLOR=#00FFF]€[/COLOR]50[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Custom [COLOR=#00FFF]A[COLOR=#00FFF]ccounts :
Custom [COLOR=#00FFF]P[COLOR=#00FFF]C account[COLOR=#00FFF] options are av[COLOR=#00FFF]ailable[COLOR=#00FFF]! You can choose [COLOR=#00FFF]your own stats and if you want a Steam Ver[COLOR=#00FFF]s[COLOR=#00FFF]ion [COLOR=#00FFF]or [COLOR=#00FFF]Social [COLOR=#00FFF]C[/COLOR]l[COLOR=#00FFF]ub [COLOR=#00FFF]V[/COLOR]ersion[COLOR=#00FFF]. Rank[COLOR=#00FFF]/Cash/[COLOR=#00FFF]K.D[COLOR=#00FFF]/[COLOR=#00FFF]W.L[COLOR=#00FFF] [COLOR=#00FFF]+ A[/COLOR]ll unlocks etc [COLOR=#00FFF]Prices V[COLOR=#00FFF]ary [COLOR=#00FFF]From [COLOR=#00FFF]: [COLOR=#00FFF][COLOR=#00FFF]€55-[/COLOR][COLOR=#00FFF][COLOR=#00FFF]€[/COLOR][COLOR=#00FFF][COLOR=#00FFF]7[COLOR=#00FFF]5[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

You can now purchase accounts instantly through my website ! It is still under construction but functions perfectly.
You will receive your account instantly along with important instructions !
! When You order please make an account with an email you can get replies to and from !

http://steeo3modz.com

Accounts Completed = 2500+
Accounts Banned = 0
Accounts Available = 0
Ban Ratio/Chance = 0.00%
Response Time Via Skype = Typically within 12 hours ! 1 hr if online !

Currently Accepted Payment Methods.
Paypal - Any Currency !
* Paypal / Credit Card is the only accepted payment method at this current time through my website ! I do not take direct payments over skype ! *

Steam Name: *Steeo3* g2a.com
Steam Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Steeo3
Social Club = Steeo3_Gaming

I use skype as the main contact method, All accounts are sold through the website !

Important Notes about my service Please Read:
1 - Premade PC Accounts are tested before sale, they are completely clean accounts with the game already activated with a legit key, they are completely safe and ban free !

2 - Modded accounts may vary from time to time, this is to ensure security ! Please double check the account stats on the website when your buying so your not confused.

3 - Activation of the key can can be viewed on the website in the account screenshots - You will also see ingame proof of the account stats !

BEWARE!! I have an imposter claiming to be me on Skype. Please note My Skype name is steeo3.gaming, anyone can easily change their display name but no their skype name. Impostors Skype name is nbthe93 DO NOT add or send this guy money as he is claiming to be me and will scam you for your money, please double check my Skype name is steeo3.gaming ! I am not responsible for you getting scammed by this guy :(

My Skype :

If you have any questions about any of my services or would like to buy an account feel free to add me on skype !
Thanks,
Steeo3

Last edited:
Hello all.
I would like to announce that the website is now back up and running, It was under a huge DDOS attack last night through this morning rending it offline.
The attack has now been stopped and the Cloudflare DDOS protection has been enabled on the website, On top of this I have done many updates to it and the response time should be a lot quicker.
There are accounts available now and im fully open for the day taking orders !
I look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks,
Steeo3

Bump ! Shop fully reopen ! Website rebuilt with extra security and faster loading times!

Hello account can work on ps4? or xbox one?

thanks

Steeo3
Steeo3
Hello @ Vohaz - No unfortunately character transfers have stopped, I mod on ps3 or pc and can do accounts for them platforms.
Its going to be hard to find a modded account for ps4/xboxone now as nobody can transfer from ps3 or xbox360.
I now do recoveries and accounts for pc and ps3 only.
Thanks for your interest,
Steeo3
Well this is it ,
I have got a very limited stock left that will transfer today.
I believe the transfer service will stop @ 23:59 tonight however i could be wrong.
I have transferred an account to PC and XboxOne less than 10 minutes ago without problems.
So now is really your last chance.
Thanks,
Steeo3

Now is your last chance to buy a modded account !
I will be online for the next 6-10 hours making accounts and adding them to the website http://steeo3modz.com
Please Add me on skype if you have questions : steeo3.gaming
Thank you all for your time and custom,
Steeo3 !

Yep, the guy has great service.
He Always replies on Skype, though sometimes with a delay.

To bad that my first account was banned, he replaced it with a new one, also excellent service, but that means I have to rebuy GTAV together with a PSPlus subscription.

So in the end it's a waste of money (for me), but the service is great, he's a good bloke.

100% AWESOME SERVICE!!! :D

- - - Updated - - -

EXCELLENT SERVICE WHEN I PURCHASED TWO ACCOUNTS FOR MY BOYS. I HAD NO CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING BUT THE DIRECTIONS WERE INCLUDED IN THE ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND THAT WAS VERY HELPFUL. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY AND WOULD ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE & EVERYONE! :D

Helllo,
I have found the problem with the money going through on some accounts,
The issue has been fixed, everyone who has had this issue arise has had their accounts either replaced or cash added if on PC / PS3.
I have also updated security on the website and added DDOS Protection as it was under attack earlier.

On a side note : There is only 2 days left to buy an account, I will only have a limited amount of stock left so now is you last and best chance to get one !
I will be back online @ 1-2 PM to process custom orders and restock modded accounts !
Please Do not use the live chat or mail system on the website, it is bugged #
If you want to contact me, please add my Skype : Steeo3.Gamin and i will happily answer all your questions ! ( Text chat, Please do not call ]

Website automatically Delivers Accounts Instantly after purchase ! No wait time via paypal right now ! Also accepts Credit card !
Visit http://steeo3modz.com
Now to buy an account !

Hope this clears up everything :)
Thanks,
Steeo3

You now have less than 6 days to buy a modded account that will work on next gen consoles !
Ill be online for the next 6 days adding accounts on the website ! if you need support contact steeo3.gaming on skype.
Website link = http://steeo3modz.com/
Skype = Steeo3.gaming
Steam = Steeo3 * g2a.com *
SC = Steeo3_Gaming

I have had problems with my inbox here and had to delete all of my messages,
You can pm me here but the best way to get in contact with me is via skype.

Thanks,
Steeo3

Hello,
I understand there is a huge frustration getting a no reply from me, especially when you have been reset but you also must understand that there is a reason behind this. I've been in and out of hospital for the last 2 weeks because of my surgery, on top of this I have been forced to move house leaving me with no connection to do the services I've always loved doing.
I am not denying a small number of accounts are getting banned by rockstar and there is not a whole lot I can do about this besides replace the account. This is like this for every service not just mine.
I have been online all day replacing the accounts that have been reset. I will get through everyone but you have to understand there are customers who bought before you.
I will also be going through the messages I have on Skype but please remember it's only me running this service and this takes time.
I hope this clears a couple of things up, I'm definitely no scammer, I will get through everyone as quick as possible but please just be patient.
Again I apologise for this but some things are out of my control.
Thanks again
Steeo3

My account is permanently banned and character transfer service and any transfer is impossible for me, I need only a new copy of the game/key modded account with new password and username-email(include password of email to change password later) details, Steeo3 can offers this to me? is possible?

Hey, bought an account. the instructions said a notification would come up for my money, so far no money on the account and no notification. wondering if anyone else had this happen? thanks

D
djhuzi
Yes. The problemi s this. He give to me an account, i pay 25$ and pay 25$ one key for gta online. The money are not visible from the social club and, when i go online,.. = no money. He gave to me another account: ok, but what i have to do? Spend another 25$ for gta V key? And, from social club the money are not visible, so i think is the same situation of last account.
I don’t care if is a problem of Steeo’s program or Rockstar: anyway the money don’t come.
D
djhuzi

Same problem to me.He don't answer on skype. No money in the game.
Definitely want an account wanna know when he's available to do it know shops are swamped because of the ban wave

Skype has been answered !

# Update About Delay in Service #

A large number of new modded accounts were banned in a ban wave by rockstar,
All accounts purchased from me that are proven banned will be replaced as soon as possible,
This has hit a small group of my customers, which I have been working with to resolve the issue, I was also testing new methods after transfer to avoid bans, 0 bans have been reported back !
I will be finished processing custom accounts by Monday , A higher volume of premade accounts will be available then.
I am also working on the website ( Cart Problem fixed / fixing FAQ page not showing correctly )

If anyone wants to buy an account you can use the website steeo3modz.com.
If you wish to get in touch please contact steeo3.gaming on skype, Please do not use website offline msg, it is bugged :(

Thank you ,
Steeo3 !

Last edited:
B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
he gave me another acc because mine got caught in ban wave very fast service cheers steeo3
# Update # Rockstar has removed the 30 day wait to transfer characters , however this feature will be removed on 6th/March meaning no more modded accounts. I will be busy doing accounts up until that day so now is your chance to buy one.
I will be updating and finishing the website today and going through custom account orders from the last month, if anyone wishes to buy an account please use steeo3modz.com, if you need to speak to me add me on skype ( steeo3.gaming )

Thank you
Steeo3
@Haargel, I have received your pm and your account will be done today and you will also be able to transfer instantly, I apologise again about the delay but I hope this resolves the issue :)

Thank you all for choosing my service,
Steeo3

B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
I would like a refund this is taking way longer then it needs to I have waited since 19th of Jan and now your console is banned? If I can't get my account for 2 days I would like to be refunded
B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
Got i 12 hours ago stoked with it:cool: cheers steeo3
B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
Banned and reset

I would like a refund only played on it for a hour would like refund
B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
@steeo3.gaming

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah exactly we should get some of our money back
B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
Hey can u reply on Skype I havent got a reply since you said you would have it done today, thanks
H
haargel
I received my account last night, in the end you were right, you just have to be patient, there were a few minor hickups, but in the end he delivers as promised.
Limited stock ! Use website to order ( http://steeo3modz.com ) > Processing custom orders now more accounts available soon !

Add me on skype for more info : Name / id = steeo3.gaming

Thanks,
Steeo3

- - - Updated - - -

I apologise greatly about the inactivy of my service, I ended up I'm hospital from surgery I had no internet connection
If you wish to speak to me please don't hessite and add and msg me on Skype and I'd be happy to resolve the problem,

Moving on today is the last chance to buy a modded character that will transfer to next gen consoles
Custom orders will logged into within 6 hours will be activated with a timer so it will transfer that day,
I will be online tomorrow doing more accounts and answering anyone's questions :)

Again I apologise about this tomorrow is the last day so I wish to end on a good note,

Thanks,
Steeo3

So many good reviews that I thought this would be 100% safe.

I ordered from this guy on January 19, initially didn't hear anything so we had contact, delaying, blabla and I would have been refunded on February, 1.

Hasn't been done, and no reactions whatsoever. Opened dispute via PayPal and will report on this site when I'm back from work.

Last edited:
B
BEAST_DROPBEAR
He replies just don't spam I ordered on 19 of Jan to and I have only just got an email saying it's been started so give him time, also note to everyone last chance to get modded accounts there stoping character transfer on 6th of march but rockstar are doing same day transfer. Hoped I helped :)
H
haargel
I mailed him like 3 times, did not spam, anyway he just could have told me he was in the hospital, that would have been alot easier.

Steeo3, I send you a private message, if you still have the account ready for me on this last day, I'd be happy to take it, or else a refund will do. Anyways, I'll end the PayPal dispute when I received the account or received a refund.

I hope you're better now, if not, get well soon. Should have told me tho :)
I know right he's away or something surely

- - - Updated - - -

5 days no response bought one yesterday still no response, hopefully he will reply soon

Still ill no response I would like a refund if he doesn't reply

Last edited:
S
silent313
Just relax a bit and give it some time, he communicates via Skype and has many people at the same time asking him questions.

He will respond but it takes him some time, also keep in mind that once he gives you the character information you still have to wait 30 days before transferring it if you are on PC.

**edit**

Also the dude is totally legit, transferred my custom character today after the 30 day wait period and it's all good.
Ordered an account yesterday via website, received an email that I would get a message when the account is ready... What's the ETA? 1 day, a week... ? Let's see how this goes.

Bought an account on 23/12/2016 the account should be able to transfer on 18/01/2017 but still to this day i cant transfer it cause it says its unable to transfer.. contacted steeo3 on skype but no response..

Edit: The transfer date in the txt file was wrong, i was able to transfer the account on 22-01-2017 but atleast i can play on it finally.

Last edited:
Hello, just bought an pre-modded character from your website, Waiting the 30 days to transfer it towards PS4. Will update this reply when its done. But the delivery of the account information etc was flawless, realy fast! Thumbs up on that one.
Cheers Raywin

Last edited:
R
Raywin
Transfered my account and got suspended and reseted the day after.
Trying to Contact him to see if we can solve this issue.
Please is this legit?! Help!

I've lost so much money due to scammers and now I'm to scared to buy! :(

T
timsteijn
He is Legit. Visit his website and buy it there. He doesn't respond fast on Skype but just be patient.
Do you have any other way I can contact instead of Skype I'm on iphone

- - - Updated - - -

You have any other way to contact you I'm on iPhone

- - - Updated - - -

You have any other way to contact you instead of skype I'm on iphone

Hey im interested in buying a pre modded account from you for ps4. I have sent you a request on skype, my name is itzyahboikevin. Please message me back at your earliest conveniences.

Just bought a account today, checked it on the SC and everything checks out, just have to wait 25+ more days for it to transfer. Steeo3 is SUPER LEGIT, id recommend this guy to everyone. He even helped me struggle through when paypal wasnt working, it was brual. He gives you the details to all email and psn. very legit service i cant wait till i can play on xbox 1 with the character :) hopefully it transfers over good thanks again

Hey ! :) Is it possible to buy a modded account, and then get it transferred to my pc Social Club account? AND do i have to buy the game again, or can i just use the social club with GTA V on it that i have now?

I want to buy a modded account for xbox one add me on skype, I sent a contact request skythekidrs74/unbuiltduck

- - - Updated - - -

I want to buy a modded account for xbox one add me on skype, I sent a contact request skythekidrs74/unbuiltduck

I'm interested, but I have one question, so once I buy my acct. and get it, do I have to wait 30 days before I can go on GTA online and play on it?