• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Introducing the EpicNPC Info Center

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
In order to provide information in a easier way to visitors and members, EpicNPC is proud to announce its new Info Center which will provide everything members need to know in one centralized location.

You can find the new Info Center here:
http://www.epicnpc.com/infocenter/

At this time we have not included a page about the credit system only because we will be introducing a major update to it within a few weeks. Once the update credit system is launched a new page explaining everything will be added.

I'm also planning on adding a section to recreate our "Buying & Selling Guides". That will be added in the near future.

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts. If you have questions or if you have suggestions on information that's not included and you think should be, please post here.

Salim98

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc.
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
smarter, i like it :D
Good job!

EDIT:

Everything i needed to know was there, Thanks alot.

Notice: On the "Hack Scripts" Category of the forum rules, You wrote:
The buyer will receive a file with the hack/cheat. While I guarantee the file does not contain a virus or malicious files, buyers are recommended to scam the file at https://www.virustotal.com to confirm for themselves

Although you meant "Scan" :)

Another thing, I can't seem to find the info on how to become a middleman.
Again, thanks!

Last edited:

Darvin93

Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Former Mod
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
wIFfagm.png
>
BToNnou.png

Link Here: Middleman Information - How to become a middleman

Salim98

Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Former Mod
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts

Keiichi

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
My thoughts is that Info center link is little to small and hard to detect.
If you could do it more visible that would be great, because many members doesn't read the rules or have a hard time finding them.
If you could add it on the top next to EPIC WOW Armory that would be awesome!

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I added icons to the nav bar yesterday to draw more attention to those links. So I would hope that it would be pretty obvious that the 'Info Center' menu would contain important info like rules.

Even before when the "Forum Rules" were posted directly in the bottom menu, not in a dropdown, members couldn't find them. Adding them to the tabs would help a little, but there will always be people who wouldn't see it anyway.

I want to keep things categories and organized, those tabs in the top right are meant for other websites, not for links within Epicnpc, and I don't want to start mixing links like that.

Everything a member needs to know is in the top left navigation menu, they just need to spend a few seconds looking through those menus.

DiamondStarFall

Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Former Mod
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
nice info center and icons! :)

nqkqUPL.jpg

maybe can add an icon for the currency tab too.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
The currency item is added to the menu in a different way. I need to manually add an icon for that one since it doesn't work with the icon manager we created. It will be added soon.

OctoLotuS

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
I like the new icons :)

Since there is a house icon for "Forum", what about icons for the tabs between "Upgrade Account" to "Middleman Services"? Not important or a priority however.

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
I didn't want to put too many icons in the nav. I thought it was a little unclear that the "forum" link was for the homepage so I added it the icon, but I think all the other main links are very clear what they are, so no icons are needed imo.

OctoLotuS

Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Yeah they're not important and it's fine the way it is too.

I have thoughts similar to Pikachu in regards to drawing more attention to the Info Center. It is probably the most important section of the forum when first coming to the site in order to prevent being scammed and trading safely. It needs to be easily accessible and obvious.

It might seem a bit too much "in your face" but something like a pop-up upon first visit to direct a new member or visitor to that section first might help. The pop-up could be generated by a chat bot with something like "New to the forum? Start here".

I know it appears to be spoon feeding the new people but at least that way, the responsibility leans more towards the member since they have been notified up front of where to find info should they need it. It can't be any clearer than that.

Just throwing ideas and suggestions at you but what you do with them is entirely up to you :p

The notification pop-up should only happen when a new unique IP is detected etc.

Last edited:

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
The info center is still not 100% complete. The safety guides and new credit system still need to be added, so it will become more and more integrated into the site as it expands and we get rid of some of the old info threads. I notification isn't a bad idea either, that could be added also.

Logisticz

Trusted
Verified
EpicMember Upgrade
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
This is GREAT +1. I get so many questions about how to Upgrade memberships and how do I do this etc..... I can just forward them to this now. Like it :cool:

Sowik

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - scammer - Sowik13
It looks great!

Maybe you should add pictures to the Known Scams section and etc.

Like a pic how an invoice looks.

Sowik

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Banned - scammer - Sowik13
Some people just take a look at the "My recent activity" tab, they see "Marked as paid" and they're like "Marked as paid, everything seems fine.I guess i will receive the money soon."

It's well known scam, but still it may help somebody.