• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Maximising Gold and Space Use Guide - Castle Clash

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hi,
my guide is for player who want to have 1 of each available dragon and to earn the most gold possible.
There are 3 versions I would like to present to you:
1.) WITHOUT 3 Element Pures (unimportant which) YET.
=> Income of 1.253.000 considering habitat max/gold (without Legend earnings)

I´m truely confident that they will increase the number of habitats in the near future so that having the 3 missing Pures wont be an issue.
2.) WITH all Pures except Pure Electric.
=> Income of 981.000 considering habitat max/gold (without Legend earnings)

3.) WITH all Pures incl. Pure Electric.
=> Income of 981.000 considering habitat max/gold (without Legend earnings)

I´ve counted 79 different dragons (incl. Butterfly & Fossil & Seahorse & Sky Dragon & Aztec & Chinese & 8 different Pure types), which fit in 28 habitats on 3 islands (Ivory Island not needed) with all the boosts and all available buildings.
The way I´ve organized my city all the buildings which need the most attention (food farms, breeding buildings, hatchery, habitats which are full fast) are located on the 1st island. The rest is divided on the 2nd and 3rd island.
All the habitats I´ve used are large ones.
Version WITHOUT 3 Element Pures (unimportant which)
=> Income of 1.253.000 considering habitat max/gold (without Legend earnings)
(Version INCL. them see below)
I uploaded new photos. In them you can see in which habitat to put which dragon to get the full possible boost mentioned below.

Island-1b-dragons-650x364.jpg

READ ALL : https://onclan.com/tip/maximising-gold-and-space-use-guide.XxjpxiFdLZmpqx5s