• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Four-Time Experienced Seller; Selling [Pure Gold, Not Items]

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Member Since August 12, 2014
Trade Guardian Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
300BIL Pure Gold. Selling cheaply for a total of $25 from an experienced seller - you won't find a better deal. Email me (details below) for proof shots. Check for my updates in posts below because this gold count is likely to rise, in which case you may pay for more if you wish. You may pay for less gold, at which the rate is 10bil per $1.

I have previously sold:
Accounts (1 occasion):
http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/666480-Cheap sell [gaia account nearly 1tril% 5D%20only%20$80%20o_o
Gold (3 occasions):
http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/674639-CHEAP%20SELL%20%5B10BIL%20PURE%20GOLD%20per%20$1.00!!!%5D

For the buyer's safety read this:
I have bumped into three scammers in the past month alone in this Gaia Online Buy/Sell Forum, hence if the buyer wishes i will provide information of my past buyers as well as screenshots of the deals made. In other words i have four previous buyers at the moment to vouch for my authenticity as a seller.

Payment method through Paypal for your safety. If you don't know, Paypal's policy allows you to get your money back easily if there is a case of fraud. Of course, if you don't trust me then there's no point for you to be coming to a buy/sell thread. Also, please do not pull out without saying a word after asking me to hold for you. This has happened before with another game account which has now finally been sold so i'm just putting this out here now. If you ask for my account, we do things immediately.

Payment process (negotiable): You pay 50% deposit upfront. Why? Because i am the seller (cash always comes before goods just like on ebay), and if you turn out to be a mod and block my account, i want at least some of the amount of cash i've invested into this account back. I will then send the gold to you in a trade to prove i have it, but i will not complete trade. You pay the other 50%. Then i complete trade. Transaction over, simple as that.

Contact me: [email protected]

It's first come first serve. I sold my previous account for $60 though i was offered $70 because the other person came first.

495 BIL; Selling all for $35 when buyer gets back to me later today, unless i receive a better offer.

700BIL Now Newly Available.
Selling all for $55, that's more than 10BIL per $1. You won't find a legitimate seller selling for any cheaper.
Will provide screenshots with your name typed in Notepad for proof as well as screenshots of previous deals made if requested. You are welcome to contact my past buyers.
Contact me at [email protected]

Good luck and I have also been scammed for $45 it sucks it really do

Q
quampot
Well damn that sucks, how did it happen?

10BIL SOLD.

- - - Updated - - -

Iron-Plated Ronin Band SOLD
One Iron-Plated Ronin Band also now available for $25. Its going price is currently at 390b on the Market Place.