• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling SWGEmu Credits *$8 Per Million* - Basilisk Server - Star Wars Galaxies Emulator - SWG

Orc_Pawn

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Member Since August 28, 2013
Trade Guardian Orders: 6
Total Feedback: 6
SWGEmu Credits *$8 Per Million* - Basilisk Server - Star Wars Galaxies Emulator - SWG

IMPORTANT NOTE: Paying for credits is against the SWGEmu rules and can get your account banned. If your EpicNPC.com account has a similar name to your SWGEmu.com or other online accounts, please don't post about buying credits or leave any feedbacks because these messages can be traced back to your SWGEmu account by the developers and other players.

CREDITS EARNED IN THE USA

Greetings! This listing is for the service of transferring credits SECURELY on the SWGEmu Basilisk server. The price is $8 USD per million and the minimum order is 6 million.

I'm the longest running credit dealer on this forum with 6 positive feedbacks, zero negatives, and many more past customers than that. I've never been banned and to the best of my knowledge neither has anyone for dealing with me. Keeping you from getting banned is the only thing I care about. For the sake of your account, I highly urge you to purchase from me, the genuine article. I'm the one who's been including these statement about customer account security in my listings since the very beginning, and I hope it influences your decision on who to purchase from.

CONTACT INFO
AIM: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

For fastest delivery, please use AIM or Skype. I also check my e-mail often and try to respond within 5-10 minutes.

Good luck!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Paying for credits is against the SWGEmu rules and can get your account banned. If your EpicNPC.com account has a similar name to your SWGEmu.com or other online accounts, please don't post about buying credits or leave any feedbacks because these messages can be traced back to your SWGEmu account by the developers and other players.

Last edited:
Hi I ordered 3 days ago just after a delivery timescale please.
I have privately messaged you also