• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling ZoeF Design .: top quality on epic :. Different everytime

Zoefken

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Member Since June 4, 2008
Trade Guardian Orders: 32
Total Feedback: 32
zoef_thread_by_zoef-d7za7pa.png

My final work can be found on steemit.

You want a signature. Don't have the 15$? No problem ask me for my premade ones. They are what they are. I just change the name and add 1 addition (skype - verified - ...).

​If you want to get the best design contact me but know i aint the cheapest. Alot of people contacted me latly and i done almost none of there work. The reasons for this? People did not know what they wanted, wanted it done realy cheap, asked me to steal something and make it there own. I wil only create quality work. Nothing hush hush in 30 minutes. Therefore i am most of the time a bit more expensive then most graph people on here.

Alot of people ask me why i ask more money then most on here. I can explain it realy simple. Look at it as if you would make a sandwich, you can take a piece of bread lay on some cheese close the bread and be done with it OR you can take the piece of bread lay on some butter and some vegies then add some cheese, close the bread, slice it and plate it up nicly. Both are the same but the details and execution takes longer. I can do the first but i hate douing that - therefor i don't!

If you want crappy cheap go to someone else because i don't!

I wil also not create a dupelicate image like so many people on epic do these days. I am not naming people but a mozaik background with a bad render on top and some silly looking laser lines is stupid to say the least? I made a tutorial for that effect back when i was using PS 7. Yes thats a long time ago. Or there is this person who believes she is better then anyone on here because she supposedly has a degree in graphical design (yeah right). Anyone who creates a signature with a bad foggy effect and stupid bottom ruler clearly never heard of overlay effect and or esthetic of designing. I could go on and break down the ever growing wannebe designers on here but i rather don't.

Latest creations can be found here
https://steemit.com/@zoef

! Customers about me !

did a work for me and im extremely satisfied. great job. :)

Thanks!

Pro work, let me watch him while he did it, really proffesionally done. recommend to anyone!

Buyer hinigashi(45) 09-06-2013
icon_positive.png
Pro Graphic Designer, Get your moneys worth!l
:::: Let me watch him do it over skype, had a good chat etc, Thanks buddy

Buyer rdjw2001(49) 06-04-2014
icon_positive.png
Great craftsmanship and legit dude :)
:::: Thanks for the great trade

Buyer Artox(4) 07-31-2014
icon_positive.png
Trusted seller! A+
:::: Thanks for the signature man. Would appriciate if you leave me positive feedback too. :)

Buyer PiNkRoSe101(833) 09-15-2014
icon_positive.png
Job well done.. great work thanks
:::: Job well done.. great work thanks

Buyer Wellsofsin(2) 09-22-2014
icon_positive.png
Great artist, will be going to again
:::: Everything went smoothly, from start to finish got exactly what was looking for after a few tries adding layers upon layers to make the logo.

Majestic Boosts

• TOTALLY IMPRESSED! Amazing dude, super talented! If you need anything design this is the guy you want to choose!

Last edited:
If you want to spend top money for the best design contact me. But be shure what you want. Alot of people contacted me latly and i done almost none of there work. I don't have alot of time latly so i ask to be payed for my time at the same rate i get from my boss. This is 40€ / hour. If you think i can create a thread design in 1 hour think again. I could but i would hate the piece therefor i wil not make it. The times i do everything for a few € is over. I wil only create quality work or nothing at all.

I wil also not create a dupelicate image like so many people on epic do these days. I am not naming people but a mozaik background with a bad render on top and some silly looking laser lines is stupid to say the least? I made a tutorial for that effect back when i was using PS 7. Yes thats a long time ago. Or there is this person who believes she is better then anyone on here because she supposedly has a degree in graphical design (yeah right). Anyone who creates a signature with a bad foggy effect and stupid bottom ruler clearly never heard of overlay effect and or esthetic of designing. I could go on and break down the ever growing wannebe designers on here but i rather don't.

If you want a cheap design i can't stop you but don't come and ask me to deliver my quality of work for the price of what these other people ask. There is no way in hell i work for hours for 10€. I could flap something togheter for that price and work on it for 15m and some of you wil be happy but i just can't stand the tought of delivering shitty work.

My 2 cents of what this designing community on here is becomming.

Last edited:
New thread designs made for mercurial 003 + signature and avatar

01HDo66.jpg
9qYspZx.jpg

3vSfmle.jpg

AGh1Zlc.jpg

Last edited:
zoef_thread_by_zoef-d7za7pa.png

LATEST CREATIONS ON EPICNPC

H5aQbFr.png

pinkrose101_by_zoef-d7za52l.png

3dm0XNc.jpg

kr5vE8b.png

zxiJl30.gif

Version 1: ------------------------- Finished version:

lU4laPM.png
VwttKDJ.png

0ipa.png

6m8x.jpg

ghostface_by_zoef-d7za72h.png

! Customers about me !

did a work for me and im extremely satisfied. great job. :)

Thanks!

Pro work, let me watch him while he did it, really proffesionally done. recommend to anyone!

Buyer hinigashi(45) 09-06-2013
icon_positive.png
Pro Graphic Designer, Get your moneys worth!l
:::: Let me watch him do it over skype, had a good chat etc, Thanks buddy

Buyer rdjw2001(49) 06-04-2014
icon_positive.png
Great craftsmanship and legit dude :)
:::: Thanks for the great trade

Buyer Artox(4) 07-31-2014
icon_positive.png
Trusted seller! A+
:::: Thanks for the signature man. Would appriciate if you leave me positive feedback too. :)

Buyer PiNkRoSe101(833) 09-15-2014
icon_positive.png
Job well done.. great work thanks
:::: Job well done.. great work thanks

Buyer Wellsofsin(2) 09-22-2014
icon_positive.png
Great artist, will be going to again
:::: Everything went smoothly, from start to finish got exactly what was looking for after a few tries adding layers upon layers to make the logo.

Last edited: