• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Zertan MD = scammer

LFahunter

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
wouldnt use MM, insisted on using a random guy to MM (when i insisted MM must be used) who both log on and off at the same time....

oh it gets better, claims they both DCed at the same time cause they are at a internet cafe, next to each other??????? so [censored] kind of MM is that if you can see the screen if that was even true

60epicdruid

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
yeah he tried to scam my pally a while back so today i got him back GG zertan i win you lose

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I wouldn't trade with banned people. Especially a 12 year old with a bunch of negatives. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

LFahunter

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
yeah zertan keeps messaging me with stuff like power leveling and other crap, btw his other aim name is unknown2281992.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL thats the name of the person he wanted to MM

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I took the last 2 days off and he attempted to make several new accounts here on MD . Some got through before I caught it tonight so please watch out.

Most contain husslerMD as aim etc and similar variations.

Kyle if you read this ..don't think I won't take the time to track your little behind down and talk to your parents.

You should ask the other little boy what happend when I called his house.

Thats not a threat its a promise !

CarbyII

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
yeah he tried to scam my pally a while back so today i got him back GG zertan i win you lose

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol so what your saying is you scammed him? or how did u get him back?