• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

zeddykid11

Nephlim

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol no, he just tried to scam me twice on the same account I have posted..he used that AIM name both times..lol, I didn't trust him because he told me he had two different accounts..second time he said he had multiple epic 60s but couldn't show 'cause he froze the account..only thing different between the two times was that once he said he had an account here, and the second he said he didn't.

Logicd22

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He IM me too, He said he offers 600 bucks on my warrior and that he did not know what being paypal verified was. So I thoguht we were going to do this when he said that he would not send money unless he tried my account first. So I knew it was a scam and gave him a acct name and pw that was totaly wrong and random. As soon As I do this he says GG and logs off

Johnnymister

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
ah yes, also scammed me for some powerleveling, -.- im quite a fool for not having checked on his history, paid him, 5 mins later, d/ced off vent. and blocked me on AIM. please ban him =)