• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Yourfasha... traded same pimpmyguide to 4 people

End_Game

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, thats not cool, I got the same user/pass as Insomniax and another person. If they monitor logins it could get banned, beware.

User: Paintballa

Who likes red lobster? Sounds familliar.

Fred

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Thats Funny i had the same username/pass from C0phl ... he sold it to me for 15 dollars.... now i cant get on it, it says the info is invalid.. so this is [censored] bullshit

YourFasha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hello Guys I am buying a new Pimpmyguide account and only people that traded with me can have access and DO NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE. Or it will get banned if theres more than 10 IP addresses on it.

YourFasha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Cause each pimpmyguide costs 25 dollars and when I sold them for around 9 I will be losing like 100 dollars and can you please stop trying to hack me

c0hpl-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys. i was doing this and i sold it to 2 people... as knowing its 10 people maximum. now, FRED=scammer....he never paid me and i told him password+account username...now imsoniax or w/e ur name is...i neverheard of you and thats my account, so someone has got a hold of it and sold it to alot of people now its banned.....so really fred your a scammer, and i duno what to ell other peeople for screwing me for banning it!!!