• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Xyos or Trading60mage(Aim SN) is a scammer

mikew

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
First off, i while ago i traded a druid for his mage, he was kind of sketchy becuase his stories kept changing, first it was his brothers account, and he was OO, and his brother wouldnt give him SQ/A, then he said it was his friends, then i later found out it wasnt anyone close to his friend having SQ/A, i didnt really care because i had a fun mage to play... then things started getting bad

First off he would always try to trade my druid, and get scammed or something so i had to recall it about 5 times for him. then he got the account banned so i had to send in all the paper work, then he got all the gear denched...

at that point i had traded his mage, prior to finding this out, so i didnt think anything of it, becuase it was his account and his fault. Then i get a messege from the person i traded with, he had recalled his mage. So then he screws me out of the trades i had done after that because it was all the same string of accounts.

So now he left me with a naked druid, and some of my alts....Then he reports me for recalling his account after he recalled his, and so now my accounts banned, thanks all to Xyros....

Xyos

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well lets see where to start. A, I never changed my story I told you I wasn't the OO from the begingin and it was my friends account, THe only true part about your statemnt is I kept getting scammed when i tried to trade ur druid.

I Did not recall the mage my friend did and still do this day I have no idea why he won't email me back and I can't get ahold of him.

I didn't report you you moron so get yoru facts str8, I" havne't been on WoW in like 2 weeks so before you start making accusation make sure you got ur info stragight, but whoever did report you I thank them.

mikew

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If your trading your friends account, you should probably tell him not to recall it, theres the whole screwing over a ton of people, and the only person that got bitched out was me...and who would report me for trading other then you, i havent traded the account since, anyone who got pissed off because your friend recalling didnt know the account name or anything, so you are the only person who would...

Xyos

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well I didn't report you so don't talk to me, I wouldn't of traded if I knew he planned to recall it and now is ignoring me for some reason, It was like 3 months later to, and now I"M the one who also gets screwed casue I have no accoutn as well so why the hell would i want any of this to happen you moron