• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

xrexbiohazardx = supernovaman = scammer?

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I've dealt with xrexbiohazardx twice now. The first time went great! In fact, he posted feedback to my post about it ( http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/52709/an/0/page/2#52709 ). The second time, last night, however, did not go so well. After making a payment to him, I got a raft of sh*t about how my PayPal account is "under investigation..." yadda, yadda, blah. So rather than resolving our issues last night, he logs out and doesn't log back in until 22 hours later when he tells me "PayPal told me..." Since I had spoken to PayPal TWICE last night, I told him to stop immediately and either give me my accounts or return my money. Well, once again, rather than resolve the issue, he logs out. He says that he will refund my money and that remains to be seen. The fact that he took my money and gave me nothing tells me he is either a scammer, or just a bad person. But I digress... I posted the link above so you could see that even though I dealt with xrexbiohazardx (and please, I encourage you to email me and I would love to send you our conversation. It is entirely too long to post here) I recieved feedback from Supernovaman. In an attempt to find his Markee name today I found this post. By all means, let me know what you think. http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/53169/an/0/page/3#53169.
Admin, by all means, if you'd like the conversations, please let me know who to send them to as I am more than happy to do so. ...okay, I'm off my soapbox.

Carn1val

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
...you know it's funny... Now that I've petitioned PayPal to have my money refunded, I just recieved notice that this sumbitch is faxing in confirmation that he has already refunded my money. I'll let you know how it all pans out. Admin, why this man has not been banned from these forums yet is beyond me.