EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

www.u4gm.com is a total scam

jrico

0   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
https://www.u4gm.com/sell-to-us i contacted them through local chat, skype chat, discord chat, they always respond fast when they think you are selling to them then they block you instantly when you ask for your money.

DO NOT SELL TO THOSE PPL EVEN IF THEY HAVE HIGH REPUTATION ON TRUST PILOT THEY ARE SCAMMERS

Attachments

ip hash: aee65b0a4551cbbfa1c86a

Twonk

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
41   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I will add to the u4gm I have even taken as far as having my lawyer send them a comply to agreed sale, or face a lawsuit. Purchased multiple Krono for Everquest 2 delivery was supposed to be within 2 hours and they stated current stock was 999 on my server. Took them over 4 weeks to deliver my 30 Krono I ordered.

Overall the worst company I have ever dealt with since 1999 with Playerauctions, Even worse than *******. I am still shocked you still allow u4gm to be on this site, with the overwhelming bad reports against them.

ip hash: 3fb76f93ffcd2d9bc9596f

Zoefken

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
31   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
@Twonk this is the second time I see you making strange posts. Are you a moderator or a bot that is here to promote playerauctions?

Twonk

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
41   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yeah I am a Moderator on here, and yes I will promote websites that are indeed trusted websites based on reviews from other moderators and admin.

Thanks for your thoughts, and have a Great Day

Zoefken

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
31   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Yeah I am a Moderator on here, and yes I will promote websites that are indeed trusted websites based on reviews from other moderators and admin.

Thanks for your thoughts, and have a Great Day
I guess you should look around more at all the times they screwed over people that are now using epicnpc because of the bullshit

ip hash: b1c28b248d7eced3a3e640

Twonk

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
41   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Trolling a moderator is against polices. Once again Have a great day

Zoefken

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
31   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Trolling a moderator is against polices. Once again Have a great day
Wow trolling a moderator is against the rules? So I can not tell you, you are wrong because you are a moderator? Thank god their is freedom of speech where I come from.

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Do not argue back and forth. @Zoefken this is a website review section and if he had good experiences with the website then so be it, same if they have bad experiences. Warnings have been removed. Website reviews are based on people’s opinion of that website. Someone being “right” or “wrong” is subjective.

Last edited:
ip hash: 96542fa1ea9300dba834ae

Zoefken

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
31   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Do not argue back and forth. @Zoefken this is a website review section and if he had good experiences with the website then so be it, same if they have bad experiences. Warnings have been removed. Website reviews are based on people’s opinion of that website. Someone being “right” or “wrong” is subjective.
Agreed that they are subjective. But that does not mean a moderator should tell a user to be silent and not troll. When all I did was give my opinion. I also wonder why a moderator should come in a thread about u4gm and spread the playerauction holy bazenga :)

Twonk

EpicNPC Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
41   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Agreed that they are subjective. But that does not mean a moderator should tell a user to be silent and not troll. When all I did was give my opinion. I also wonder why a moderator should come in a thread about u4gm and spread the playerauction holy bazenga :)

At no point did anyone tell you to be silent for one, and however did let you know of the polices on the forums to just give you a refresh on the rules and polices seeing you must of forgot.